Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, I'm glad we're hearing good news already. :)
My application was received on June 10, Outland Sydney, Ns.
I'll call to see if my temporary file number is already there. :)

Reactions: RG_Ind

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Hello, I'm glad we're hearing good news already. :)
My application was received on June 10, Outland Sydney, Ns.
I'll call to see if my temporary file number is already there. :)
Ours was received by June 17th. Just be nice and friendly over the phone and it helps a ton!!!

uwecavok

May 3, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
20-06-2020
Doc's Request.
12-01-2021
Nomination.....
26-02-2022
Med's Request
11-07-2021
Med's Done....
12-07-2021
For those of you who have called, what number are you using? I tried using the number 1-888-242-2100 shown in the Contact Us section of the website but got a message that the number is not in service?

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
For those of you who have called, what number are you using? I tried using the number 1-888-242-2100 shown in the Contact Us section of the website but got a message that the number is not in service?
Thats the same number I called(1888-242-2100).. I called from Canada in local time. used menus 2-1-1-0

Reactions: uwecavok

Sapphire Blue

Star Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey Guys, I called this morning and got my Temp Application number starting with (XF000******) Agent mentioned my application package seems complete as of now and they contact through email in case need anything. Also confirmed criminality check is in progress for both of us... One step closer:)

They asked my UCI Number, Name, DOB and Birth Country to Connect!!
Hey did you receive any email or any update before calling them?? My application is outland for for my husband, they received application package i think June 3... But no update nothing from them.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Hey did you receive any email or any update before calling them?? My application is outland for for my husband, they received application package i think June 3... But no update nothing from them.
No email updates so far... I am flying to see my wife in December So I called them to make sure its fine on both ends if leave Canada for vacation purpose. And enquired about the process so far and they just gave it to me!

meri22

Sep 18, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
AOR Received.
Dec.10 2020
that's very strange because I just called in this morning to ask for a temporary number too at least and they just responded with saying there is a "back log with the applications..yada yada yada.." "my June outland application is still in the mail pile along with other applications.. yada yada yada..we're only looking at March applications right now..blah blah blah.." ughhhh:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.. basically reached a dead end again:(

Last edited:

deepthigajula

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hey Guys, I called this morning and got my Temp Application number starting with (XF000******) Agent mentioned my application package seems complete as of now and they contact through email in case need anything. Also confirmed criminality check is in progress for both of us... One step closer:)

They asked my UCI Number, Name, DOB and Birth Country to Connect!!
I called them yesterday. Agent told us that they processing until Feb 12, files. And we will get our application number once they open our file

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
that's very strange because I just called in this morning to ask for a temporary number too at least and they just responded with saying there is a "back log with the applications..yada yada yada.." "my June outland application is still in the mail pile along with other applications.. yada yada yada..we're only looking at March applications right now..blah blah blah.." ughhhh:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.. basically reached a dead end again:(
I think its totally depends on who you end up talking with and luck.. very few seems to have got temp number even in other groups like feb and March!

Reactions: meri22

intransit_sagar

Aug 9, 2017
I think its totally depends on who you end up talking with and luck.. very few seems to have got temp number even in other groups like feb and March!
I just got off a call with a helpful lady from IRCC and I was able to get the temporary number. My application was received on 23rd June and she mentioned they scanned in my application into the system on 10th September. She said that the application is in the queue for the officers to perform the completeness check and once that happens I should get the AOR, but she can't give a timeline when that could happen.

Reactions: RG_Ind and rrss13

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
I just got off a call with a helpful lady from IRCC and I was able to get the temporary number. My application was received on 23rd June and she mentioned they scanned in my application into the system on 10th September. She said that the application is in the queue for the officers to perform the completeness check and once that happens I should get the AOR, but she can't give a timeline when that could happen.
I just called and maybe I even talked to the same lady. Was able to get a temp number for the application received on June 15.