Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That's not true. Two people on the March 2020 Inland Applicants WhatsApp group received a biometric request yesterday with their application number. They were even able to confirm that these numbers starting with an F were actually in the system by using the automated telephone service.
thank you for confirming this.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
No one received biometric requests before AOR and nobody received AOR in March, inland or outland, stop spreading false information
They aren’t biometrics requests actually. Its just those letters they send to remind one to pay for biometrics if they haven’t paid. They did have application numbers though. I believe February inland applicants also received the sometime in June/august

Last edited:

abdulzeedo

Star Member
Jun 23, 2019
They aren’t biometrics requests actually. It just those letters they send to remind to pay for biometrics if they haven’t paid. They did have application numbers though. I believe February inland applicants also received the sometime in June/august
Yes. The important takeaway is that they are processing the applications received in March.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
We hope that after the protests everything will flow and they will take all sponsorships into consideration, prioritizing them

Chutsk10

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
My wife just received a Biometrics Reminder letter today (reminding us to pay the fees if we haven't already). We applied early June.

I know it doesn't mean much, but at least they looked at the application for a split second :rolleyes:

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
My wife just received a Biometrics Reminder letter today (reminding us to pay the fees if we haven't already). We applied early June.

I know it doesn't mean much, but at least they looked at the application for a split second :rolleyes:
Really? Good.

What day was your application?

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes

Got the same

Canjeero

Star Member
Feb 3, 2020
Ontario, Canada

sorry the thread doesn't specify, are you an inland or outland applicant?