+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2020 Applicants please join here

Chutsk10

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
I just received an e-mail from CPC Mississauga for my wifes application. It contained a letter stating they they received the application and they provided a temporary application number. It also stated that they have not yet done the completeness check but it is in queue. It also mentioned there are delays due to COVID.

I guess it's something. At least they opened the application. Not a nice as AOR though.

Reactions: RG_Ind and rrss13

ren247

Jan 31, 2019
Hi, I sent in my app around June 12th, and have been freaking a bit ever since. I tried the online app process inquiry, and was sent an email "confirming your app isnt in the system yet."

Seeing others struggling is slightly releiving, but Im worried the mail didnt even get there despite it supposedly making it.. Would I not be in the system if I had a temp number youre all getting?

No AoR yet, and cant link app to account yet. Thank you. Hope this works out for all of us.

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016
AOR Received.
Apr 20 2016
Med's Request
May 05 2016
Med's Done....
Up Front
Passport Req..
Oct 18 2016
Hi, I sent in my app around June 12th, and have been freaking a bit ever since. I tried the online app process inquiry, and was sent an email "confirming your app isnt in the system yet."

Seeing others struggling is slightly releiving, but Im worried the mail didnt even get there despite it supposedly making it.. Would I not be in the system if I had a temp number youre all getting?

No AoR yet, and cant link app to account yet. Thank you. Hope this works out for all of us.

We are all in the waiting game for now. Don't feel too stressed about the Temp number. It is mainly use to internally track your file until they complete all the completeness check and an officer start processing your application ( Example XF000****** ). Once its officially verified complete, they will removed the X from the temp application number and that's become your official Application number, Also that is when you will likely get the Sponsor approval and Confirmation with Acknowledgment AOR.. Once they removed X and officially added to the processing system, you are likely able to track your progress.

At this point they will start assessing the Primary Applicant. Depends on your case its take time and medical and Biometric request follow and goes on to all other stages and AOR 2, final decision. This stage can be varied by VO and Country we apply from. Everyone's timeline is different and covid19 times makes everything more complicated now.

Temp number is still useful for most of us in a way. Its confirms our application is received by IRCC and basic requirements are met, possibly waiting for an officer to pickup and start. Hope this helps!

RG_Ind

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 20 2016