File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
I phoned them today, gave XF file no. she treied her best but could not find the docs like PCC and others which ere uploaded via webform like 3-4 weeks ago :( she advised me send those by MAIL I know memebrs here did similar uploads with XF000000?? file any clues?
Do another webform but still send physical copies with your XF number of course. Keep copies

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Do another webform but still send physical copies with your XF number of course. Keep copies
Same there she was saying 1st we need original PCC, I said it cost 4 to 5 K INR for a courier . She said then send a color copy ..Then I finally said I rather ask wife to send me originals, MAIL those all with tracing no. Comments please?

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
I phoned them today, gave XF file no. she treied her best but could not find the docs like PCC and others which ere uploaded via webform like 3-4 weeks ago :( she advised me send those by MAIL I know memebrs here did similar uploads with XF000000?? file any clues?
What the heck ! she could be mistaken, most call centres agents are dump and useless.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What the heck ! she could be mistaken, most call centres agents are dump and useless.
YES agreed if you speak to 3 diff agents in 3 days about the exact same Q they will have diff answers. IRCC needs to give them bit more classes. Now she was not sure if I can send original PCC or just a color scanned copy :( We are talking FEDs employees who are highly PAID too. No personal offence thou. Their forms are misleading I can prove it. English is not as simple so any one can understand, for example in a form it reads " by typing my name I understand that it will be same as signing" OK now whole PKG was returned back to applicant's sponsor, saying why U did not sign with PEN next to typing?
OK guys this thing is written in only in GUIDE and YES OK but how much it would have costed to add few words in the same damn form that U MUST SIGN next to typing your name" ?TOTALLY misleading the parties.. It does not cost nothing BUT they will NEVER do that right on the FORM itself.

Jgrizk216

Oct 15, 2020
Hello Guys,

My wife ( A Canadian Citizen) and I submitted our family sponsorship application a while ago, the application reached its destination of May the 2nd, 2020, and after multiple contacts with the IRCC through web form, my wife received the following email today on October 15, 2020.

File number: XF000744601

Dear Mrs. BAROUD,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Your application is currently in process at the Centralized Intake Office in Canada.

Please use the IRCC webform to contact the Centralized Intake Office directly if you have any enquiries or updates related to your application:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. Make sure to indicate that your application is NOT in process outside Canada in order for your message to reach the intended recipient.

Sincerely,

FH

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)
Embassy of Canada | Ambassade du Canada
43 Jal el-Dib Highway, Beirut, Lebanon | 43 Autoroute Jal el Dib, Beyrouth, Liban

We tried to link the application online but we couldn't do so. Please advise if we are on the right track and help us in choosing our next step.

Best regards,

Joseph

Reactions: singleman

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My wife ( A Canadian Citizen) and I submitted our family sponsorship application a while ago, the application reached its destination of May the 2nd, 2020, and after multiple contacts with the IRCC through web form, my wife received the following email today on October 15, 2020.
We tried to link the application online but we couldn't do so. Please advise if we are on the right track and help us in choosing our next step.
I'm only guessing and reading between the lines a bit, but:

-Seems your multiple contacts ended up getting it forwarded to somebody in Beirut. Possibly because there were some initiatives from government to 'do something' about cases in Lebanon after the explosion.
-This person responded to let you know what stage - and underlined in future to contact and mention "Being processed in Canada" to avoid it being sent again to Beirut.

Now you wait. It will likely be some time yet before you here more. If you follow other months here, they are not yet fully through March applications.

Reactions: DiiDii

Jgrizk216

Oct 15, 2020
I'm only guessing and reading between the lines a bit, but:

-Seems your multiple contacts ended up getting it forwarded to somebody in Beirut. Possibly because there were some initiatives from government to 'do something' about cases in Lebanon after the explosion.
-This person responded to let you know what stage - and underlined in future to contact and mention "Being processed in Canada" to avoid it being sent again to Beirut.

Now you wait. It will likely be some time yet before you here more. If you follow other months here, they are not yet fully through March applications.
Thank you for your prompt reply. One question thought, Does the File number: XF000744601 means AOR?

Regards,

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you for your prompt reply. One question thought, Does the File number: XF000744601 means AOR?
No. The X seems to mean a temporary file number. The AOR is usually an actual letter. Drop the X and when it is done first-stage processing (i..e. AOR), that should be the file number. You may be able to get access to file info in the system before AOR, but in past was within a day or so of actually receiving the AOR. Most likely you have some time before you'll be able to get info online.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello Guys,

Dear Mrs. BAROUD,

Your application is currently in process at the Centralized Intake Office in Canada.

Please use the IRCC webform to contact the Centralized Intake Office directly if you have any enquiries or updates related to your application:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. Make sure to indicate that your application is NOT in process outside Canada in order for your message to reach the intended recipient.

Sincerely,

FH

43 Jal el-Dib Highway, Beirut, Lebanon | 43 Autoroute Jal el Dib, Beyrouth, Liban

Best regards,

Joseph
I highly appreciate you sharing this since I clicked on outside CANADA

Reactions: armoured

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
In REAL sense Application is being processed outside Canada . I bet any one who uploaded did the wrong way.
They IRCC should clearly write on that web page what to chose from radio button there.

fazlook

Nov 4, 2016
Ottawa
Hello Guys,

Dear Mrs. BAROUD,

Sincerely,

FH

Best regards,

Joseph
Why your application is in beirut but still having Temp file number ? I do not get it ! Also for future :) Do not use your application number on forums and online.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Why your application is in beirut but still having Temp file number ? I do not get it ! Also for future :) Do not use your application number on forums and online.
There is no indication it actually is in Beirut, just thr web form request was sent to Beirut. The letter says explicitly the file is at the central application processing centre in Canada.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Please GUYS do not post your PRIVACY things here like full name or file nos. , home no. Many demerits of this Tey can haunt you, some 1 else can do scamming ans so on. Anything if most urgent can be done by a PM ..Thanks

Reactions: Phalos