+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
We the MAY 2020 OUTLANDERS :_- I went thru chart and it is evident that IRCC Sydney took an average of 200+ days (some 168-216 too) So my prediction says MID NOV to MID DEC 2020 can be lucky for all of us to get AOR 1 unless they become much more faster in processing
50,000 DM's by New Year's, relax bro :cool: If Marco said so, it will be so!

Reactions: singleman

aj0304

Aug 22, 2020
Did any one tried phone support ? Does it help. Can we know if they are processing files fast as per new news update? Can anyone guide please. Also if anyone know what month files are processing now? CIC said they will be processing 49000 applications by Dec

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Could we link our application with a temp number ?
YES and NO both answers, It can be linked just around they updated U on web but did not send an AOR 1 email yet. It is my past experience.
Here on GCkeys you open account 1st, no need of any file no:-
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
Now there is a line like this:- Did you apply on paper or don't see your online application in your account? Add (link) your application to your account to access it and check your status online.
Here you remove X from that temp XF file, and try F0000000?? file , even ecas https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null can be seen with a receipt no. with no file no. at this time
Did you register with GC KEYS yet?
I try to link almost everyday because I know it can happen all of a sudden :)

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Did any one tried phone support ? Does it help. Can we know if they are processing files fast as per new news update? Can anyone guide please. Also if anyone know what month files are processing now? CIC said they will be processing 49000 applications by Dec
Catch to this... You all need to read the entire statement. First of all We don't know how many have been done already. Secondly the last part of the statement is that they are aiming to complete 6000 per month for October, November and December. That would be 18k meaning they would have already approved 31k. Which is hard to believe due to the long pause...So either way we have to wait and see.

There is movement. We just won't be able to see it because we don't have all 18k here on this Forum.

Reactions: Tishawn

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Catch to this... You all need to read the entire statement. First of all We don't know how many have been done already. Secondly the last part of the statement is that they are aiming to complete 6000 per month for October, November and December. That would be 18k meaning they would have already approved 31k. Which is hard to believe due to the long pause...So either way we have to wait and see.

There is movement. We just won't be able to see it because we don't have all 18k here on this Forum.
I expect this won't be a popular statement but: the target is to COMPLETE 6000 per month.

They of course don't say this explicitly, but with almost any organisation that states an explicit target like this, the targets are what drive resource decisions.

In other words: expect IRCC staff to focus on files and applications that are closer to completion. That's how they'll meet the target.

That also means less immediate effort/resources applied to files that are newer - i.e. pre-AOR1. That doesn't mean that work will stop, but that if we see evidence of movement on the targets they announced, we'll see it first for files that are already closer to the finish line.

Of course, clearing out the pipeline of later-stage files will also eventually help the processing of the early-stage ones; it just won't be immediately visible. If there's going to be some improvement in early-stage processing, it'll be from more digitization and organisational adjustments, but they have other emergencies and problems to deal with too. (Digitization etc is not as easy as it sounds)

Just my opinion/guessing, feel free to disagree. (Politely I hope, I'm not trying to offend anyone, just realism)

Reactions: DiiDii and Phalos

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I phoned them today, gave XF file no. she treied her best but could not find the docs like PCC and others which ere uploaded via webform like 3-4 weeks ago :( she advised me send those by MAIL I know memebrs here did similar uploads with XF000000?? file any clues?