+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

inspire2live

Apr 9, 2020
same date AOR....I am EE PNP , I got all stages passed in Dec 2020 then keep waiting for final decision for almost one year
we can see many cases AOR in 2021 got approved, also we can see many backlogs like Jan 2020 got approved, I am wondering how many cases of June 2020 like us remained, seems not that many...I had sent email to MP, see if it helps.
Let's hope we get some update in the coming days ... :)

Reactions: Maulakh

vvee66

May 18, 2021
Hello, I got my PR approval today! Positing my update for other people that are waiting.

Inland CEC with no dependents
AOR - May 24 2020
Medical cleared - Aug 26 2021
Biometrics completed - Oct 8 2020
I received a letter on Nov 17 to fill IMM5562 and IMM5669 forms, they seem related to personal and travel history.
On Nov 20 (4 days later) I got an email for PR portal, hope that helps and all the best!
congratulation, may I know your medical is second time?

someguy123

Nov 14, 2021
congratulation, may I know your medical is second time?
Yup, this is the second medical. My first one expired after a year and I was required to give the second because at that point in time they didn't release the policy of medical extension.

chaitanya512

Sep 20, 2019
India
Category........
Hi All,

On 21st October, 2021, I did upfront medicals. But before the panel submitted my test reports to IRCC, IRCC sent a new medical request to me with new IMEs. Then I went to the panel and told them what happened and gave them the new IMEs. They said that, the panel will not be able to link UMIs with new IMEs. Only IRCC can do that. From their side, they will send a mail to IRCC to link my upfront medical reports to the new IMEs. Does it work like this?

Before going to the panel, I also raised a web form saying that I already got upfront medical tests done and can you please consider my upfront medical requests for this new medical request. I got the below response for this web form.

"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re focusing on priority enquiries only.

To respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan, we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some enquiries.
Please contact us if you need to:
· Get urgent help in a crisis, emergency, or vulnerable situation (for example, the situation in Afghanistan)
· Tell us about a change in circumstances, which can affect your application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· Change your contact information
· Submit requested documents
· Withdraw your application or request a refund
· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly.

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. You don’t need to do anything else.

We will contact you if we need more information.

For all other subject or enquiry that is not part of the above list, we strongly recommend using the self-serve options available on our website where you can:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

"

Does this reply (highlighted in red) mean that they will link my upfront medicals with new IMEs?

My 30 day deadline to submit new medical test reports as per IRCC's medical test request ends on 3rd December.

@legalfalcon , I need your input on this, can you please let me know the course of action?

Thanks & Best Regards.

Last edited:

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
Hi everyone. Happy to share that I got PPR request on Dec 2nd and I shipped my passport to VFS. Waiting for COPR now.

Outland. OINP.

Wishing all of you all the very best and speedy PPR.
Congrats bro .... could you please share your timeline

Prash23

Oct 27, 2017
Hi All,

On 21st October, 2021, I did upfront medicals. But before the panel submitted my test reports to IRCC, IRCC sent a new medical request to me with new IMEs. Then I went to the panel and told them what happened and gave them the new IMEs. They said that, the panel will not be able to link UMIs with new IMEs. Only IRCC can do that. From their side, they will send a mail to IRCC to link my upfront medical reports to the new IMEs. Does it work like this?

Before going to the panel, I also raised a web form saying that I already got upfront medical tests done and can you please consider my upfront medical requests for this new medical request. I got the below response for this web form.

"
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re focusing on priority enquiries only.

To respond to the high volume of enquiries related to the situation in Afghanistan, we have shifted resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some enquiries.
Please contact us if you need to:
· Get urgent help in a crisis, emergency, or vulnerable situation (for example, the situation in Afghanistan)
· Tell us about a change in circumstances, which can affect your application (marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
· Change your contact information
· Submit requested documents
· Withdraw your application or request a refund
· Ask questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents

We verified the information you provided and can confirm the reception of your document(s) and that they will be added on file shortly.

Even if you haven’t heard from us recently, we’re still processing your application. You don’t need to do anything else.

We will contact you if we need more information.

For all other subject or enquiry that is not part of the above list, we strongly recommend using the self-serve options available on our website where you can:

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

"

Does this reply (highlighted in red) mean that they will link my upfront medicals with new IMEs?

My 30 day deadline to submit new medical test reports as per IRCC's medical test request ends on 3rd December.

@legalfalcon , I need your input on this, can you please let me know the course of action?

Thanks & Best Regards.
Hi @chaitanya512 after how many days of receiving the webform response did you get the PPR request

Pappi101

Feb 8, 2021
Hi guys..
I just want to say if you are yet to get the good news, it's coming.. I am a living testimony.
Did PR, June 2020 AOR, waited and waited.. nothing.. did work permit earlier this year, nothing.. I was advised to do visit visa by my immigration consultant (my wife got the portal email, but just for her.. she's inland) because according to the consultant if I were to be in Canada, we would have gotten the PR. Long story short, I did the visit visa, it was approved, got the PPR, sent my passport to Ghana, got it back in 2 weeks, I traveled the next week. I got my PR portal credentials email the next day I arrived Canada, a week later, my status was changed from visit to PR. Got my PR card a week later too.
It is coming, hang in there.