+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

wingsofhope

Oct 21, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,
Question: I just realized I forgot to mention an addres in my address history where I lived for about 2.5 months. I lived in the USA for about 9 months (Address1 for 6.5 months, City A and Address2 for 2.5 months,City A, basically same City, State and Country). But in my application, I only mentioned the one address (Address1) for the entire duration. Should I update about this to IRCC about the Address2 which I missed to provide?

TIA
yes, you should. Send a webform and update.
Ok thankyou. Do I also need to fill IMM 5669 Schedule A background verification form as well? This address was part of my personal history 4 years back.

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
any June 2020 outlander received PPR?
I notice PPRs issued for Jan, Feb, and March applicants, when do you guys expect they start processing June?

someguy123

Nov 14, 2021
Same here, 2020 June inland CEC, no dependent, and still waiting. I have to apply PGWP extension which took they 4 months to approve + deliver (c.f. 3 weeks in the past). I'm speechless now as there are no feedback, none, nothing. Whenever I contact them they say just wait due to COVID + Afghanistan refugee overloads bla bla bla...
Hey Cyanhaze, what did you mean by PGWP extension, did you mean the bridge work permit? I am in the same about and wondering if its possible to extend PGWP. thanks!

someguy123

Nov 14, 2021
Hello, positing my update for other people that are also patiently waiting.
Inland CEC with no dependents
AOR - May 24 2020
Medical cleared - Aug 26 2021
Biometrics completed - Oct 8 2020

The IRCC isn't responding to web forms and aren't answering about status, last time I got that the eligibility is cleared and security is still in process. Waiting for GCMS notes for a month now (applied Oct 15 2021). Curious if other people are in the same boat and have done anything more than just waiting?

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hey Cyanhaze, what did you mean by PGWP extension, did you mean the bridge work permit? I am in the same about and wondering if its possible to extend PGWP. thanks!
Mine is June 24th. I applied from India but now i am in Canada as a visitor. I wonder if o can atleast get the work permit until they process PR. Any ideas on that? My post grad work permit expired in Feb 2020.

inspire2live

Apr 9, 2020
AOR - May 24 2020

The IRCC isn't responding to web forms and aren't answering about status, last time I got that the eligibility is cleared and security is still in process. Waiting for GCMS notes for a month now (applied Oct 15 2021). Curious if other people are in the same boat and have done anything more than just waiting?

Mine is June 10th, single CEC applicant.
Medicals were updated on portal Aug 14th, 2021
No updates being given IRCC.
Applied for GCMS notes on OCT14, 2021 and waiting.

Reactions: someguy123

someguy123

Nov 14, 2021
Mine is June 24th. I applied from India but now i am in Canada as a visitor. I wonder if o can at least get the work permit until they process PR. Any ideas on that? My post grad work permit expired in Feb 2020.
I believe if your work permit is expiring/expired you can apply for bridge work permit but I think you have to do that within 90 days of expiry. If you are still in Canada, I would check with immigration consultant/lawyer your next steps ASAP, there is a possibility you are staying in Canada unlawfully

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon I applied for PR under CEC Inland category on June 01, I do not see any updates online however recent GCMS notes that I ordered show as approved and COPR # generated on 30th April 2021, My COPR document was not sent and my medicals expired on 25th July. In the notes it says reaasement has been done on 22 sept but yet to be updated, what can I do to request CIC to send my COPR document? I am clueless as in are they even going to send the document or how to trigger a request so that I get document or confirmation portal request.Kindly guide.Also i have applied extension on my work permit will that be approved or rejected considwring I see application approved but still do not have the formal documentation to say I am PR..

someguy123

Nov 14, 2021
AOR - May 24 2020

Posting an update, I received a letter today (Nov 17) to fill IMM5562 and IMM5669 forms, they seem related to personal and travel history.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I applied for PR under CEC Inland category on June 01, I do not see any updates online however recent GCMS notes that I ordered show as approved and COPR # generated on 30th April 2021, My COPR document was not sent and my medicals expired on 25th July. In the notes it says reaasement has been done on 22 sept but yet to be updated, what can I do to request CIC to send my COPR document? I am clueless as in are they even going to send the document or how to trigger a request so that I get document or confirmation portal request.Kindly guide.Also i have applied extension on my work permit will that be approved or rejected considwring I see application approved but still do not have the formal documentation to say I am PR..
There were many applications that were approved and had a COPR number. However, the COPR was never sent. IF your meds have been sent for reassessment, then the COPR has been cancelled and after the meds assessment is done, and a final review takes place, a new COPR will be generated and sent. There is no mechanism to "trigger" issuing COPR is your application is not yet approved.

vvee66

May 18, 2021
Mine is June 10th, single CEC applicant.
Medicals were updated on portal Aug 14th, 2021
No updates being given IRCC.
Applied for GCMS notes on OCT14, 2021 and waiting.
same date AOR....I am EE PNP , I got all stages passed in Dec 2020 then keep waiting for final decision for almost one year
we can see many cases AOR in 2021 got approved, also we can see many backlogs like Jan 2020 got approved, I am wondering how many cases of June 2020 like us remained, seems not that many...I had sent email to MP, see if it helps.

someguy123

Nov 14, 2021
same date AOR....I am EE PNP , I got all stages passed in Dec 2020 then keep waiting for final decision for almost one year
we can see many cases AOR in 2021 got approved, also we can see many backlogs like Jan 2020 got approved, I am wondering how many cases of June 2020 like us remained, seems not that many...I had sent email to MP, see if it helps.
How do you know you passed all the stages? I don't trust the IRCC login, is there another way to figure?

someguy123

Nov 14, 2021
Hello, I got my PR approval today! Positing my update for other people that are waiting.

AOR - May 24 2020
I received a letter on Nov 17 to fill IMM5562 and IMM5669 forms, they seem related to personal and travel history.
On Nov 20 (4 days later) I got an email for PR portal, hope that helps and all the best!

inspire2live

Apr 9, 2020
Hello, I got my PR approval today! Positing my update for other people that are waiting.

AOR - May 24 2020
I received a letter on Nov 17 to fill IMM5562 and IMM5669 forms, they seem related to personal and travel history.
On Nov 20 (4 days later) I got an email for PR portal, hope that helps and all the best!

Congratulations !!

Reactions: someguy123