+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon
Hoping you could advise on the following situation. I received my GCMS notes and eligibility is in review because my score has fallen. Officer was unable to verify my years of experience. My job letter stated that I've been working full-time since 2017 but it didn't state the exact amount of hours. Is there any way to clarify this with IRCC? Also since there is a chance of my application being denied can I enter the pool before a decision is made? Thank you.
**update**
After 5 months since I received GCMS note and thought all was lost, I received portal email September 14.

vvee66

May 18, 2021
Hi, friends,
I am EE applicant, AOR in June 2020, all stages completed in Dec 2020, but no final decision made even after a long long time waiting, I am wondering how many cases have the same situation like me, keeping no-hope waiting... thank you

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I’m EE AOR June 10, 2020 with dependent Outland. I got my eCORP on September 9. But nothing for my dependent ( no PPR document).
My PR card portal is still under review, despite the issued eCORP.
Seems like they are trying to clear out the backlog, but partially, cases are not completed.

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
Hi, friends,
I am EE applicant, AOR in June 2020, all stages completed in Dec 2020, but no final decision made even after a long long time waiting, I am wondering how many cases have the same situation like me, keeping no-hope waiting... thank you
I'm in the same boat. CEC outland; AOR June 2020; PR approved as per GCMS; no further updates from IRCC

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon,
My husband and I receive our eCOPR's today. On both of them, it stated that we don't have any other dependant except each other. However, we have a daughter who is a Canadian citizen and submitted her birth certificate at the time when we applied for PR. Do we need to send back the document and have them change it? Or is it okay because she is a Canadian citizen? Thank you in advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,
My husband and I receive our eCOPR's today. On both of them, it stated that we don't have any other dependant except each other. However, we have a daughter who is a Canadian citizen and submitted her birth certificate at the time when we applied for PR. Do we need to send back the document and have them change it? Or is it okay because she is a Canadian citizen? Thank you in advance.
For the purposes of immigration you do not have a dependent since your daughter is already a Canadian citizen.

Reactions: Rubyred

Billzm

Jun 29, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon,
Can you please help,
I got my eCoPR through portal and submitted my address and photo as well few weeks ago but haven’t got my PR card yet.
Now, I have to move to a new place and want to change my address. Will change of address impact/affect PR card process and delivery while I had already submitted my previous address through PR confirmation portal.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,
Can you please help,
I got my eCoPR through portal and submitted my address and photo as well few weeks ago but haven’t got my PR card yet.
Now, I have to move to a new place and want to change my address. Will change of address impact/affect PR card process and delivery while I had already submitted my previous address through PR confirmation portal.
You can link your PR card application to your CIC account. If the card has been made or about to be sent out it may affect. Note that the IRCC letter for PR card cannot be forwarded.

Billzm

Jun 29, 2021
You can link your PR card application to your CIC account. If the card has been made or about to be sent out it may affect. Note that the IRCC letter for PR card cannot be forwarded.
Yeah, I linked my pr card application and its the same as “submitted” since few weeks. No update on GC key at all.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,
Can you please help,
It can take 3-6 weeks for the PR card to be delivered.

If you change your address, make sure you update IRCC so that the PR card can be shipped to your new address. Also, you can subscribe to address forwarding service from Canada Post.

see https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/articles/mail-forwarding/overview.page