+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I wonder the same thing! I know people who applied in Jan, Feb, heck march 2021 and they already have their PR. How the hell did they process those applications way before ours? There is no way to even draw the attention of the officer to our applications. There is no where you can seek help to escalate the issue. Even the MPs get same response. First my application was said to be delayed because of covid and now because of Afghan crisis. Why don't they hire more people to clear the backlog? And if these crisis are affecting the processing of applications, why the hell are they not affecting 2021 applicants?
Because most 2021 applicants are still within 6 months timeframe, and if they finalized their file they can claim how many files they finalized within 6 months, which is the official timeframe on the site. And we are way passed 6 months so they don’t care at all.

• Sad
Reactions: WolverineWM

vishnusk1995

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
18-06-2020
I'm a June 2020 CEC outland applicant. Anyone outlanders here got PPRs recently?

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
I’m AOR June 10. Two weeks ago got application approval and direction to register on PR card website. Submitted everything right away and still waiting for the review. I thought that the final step will be done quickly, but hell no. Very disappointing

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
Any CEC unlucky inland applicants like me still waiting.
Aor June 1 simple application, medical expired on July 25th, still waiting on update.
Should I worry that my application is altogether lost and I will never ever get a PR. This is so so stupid!!

Q2_2020_PR_Applicant

Star Member
Aug 30, 2021
Any CEC unlucky inland applicants like me still waiting.
Aor June 1 simple application, medical expired on July 25th, still waiting on update.
Should I worry that my application is altogether lost and I will never ever get a PR. This is so so stupid!!
May 2020 CEC inland applicant here with dependent. No update even on medicals.
Last time I called, they extended our medicals until June 15, 2021. No movement since then.
On the GCMS notes, criminality has started July 2020 but because we failed to submit our PCCs, they set our security due date to 07/15/2021!!!!! I think they did that to bury our application on purpose.
I don't even know if our R10 has been completed or not - so I have no assurance if our BOWP will get approved....

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
@legalfalcon
I received my eCOPR today. There are two pages to it. However, the Immigration officer has only signed the second page. The signature section on page 1 is vacant. Should I contact IRCC to fix this or is this normal? Moreover, do I have to sign this and scan it back to them? It'll also be helpful if you can please provide me the link to update my SIN from temporary to permanent. Thank you so much

Reactions: LayinLow

cck1986

May 8, 2020
@legalfalcon
I received my eCOPR today. There are two pages to it. However, the Immigration officer has only signed the second page. The signature section on page 1 is vacant. Should I contact IRCC to fix this or is this normal? Moreover, do I have to sign this and scan it back to them? It'll also be helpful if you can please provide me the link to update my SIN from temporary to permanent. Thank you so much
Congrats finally. I see your name since we enter waiting for biometrics. Good . Can you let us know when did you get your portal mail and when you uploaded photos.
For me, I uploaded couple of weeks back and still waiting for CoPR but my application is updated in express entry profile and I see CoPR number also