+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Julzzzz

Star Member
Oct 31, 2018
Hey guys, do you know how long does it take them to check the new medical exam results? My Outland dependent had to re-do the medical, just managed to do it yesterday, but I’m worried that it will take them another 3 months to process that

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
CEC inland, no dependent.
AOR june 10, 2020.
eCopr August 25, 2021.
Medicals expired and re-passed August 14, 2021 (the message changes from "you do not need a medical..." to "you have passed....")
I called IRCC on August 6 and was told that my eligibility was still at recommend passed, criminality was in progress, and security had not began.
In less than 3 weeks from that call, I have received the thing.
I am sharing this for everyone that is in the same boat, waiting for more than 14 months. Most likely, its just that our applications are in backlog and once the immigration officer does pick them up, they will process them as fast as they possibly can.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
AOR june 10, 2020.
eCopr August 25, 2021.
Medicals expired and re-passed August 14, 2021 (the message changes from "you do not need a medical..." to "you have passed....")
I called IRCC on August 6 and was told that my eligibility was still at recommend passed, criminality was in progress, and security had not began.
I am sharing this for everyone that is in the same boat, waiting for more than 14 months. Most likely, its just that our applications are in backlog and once the immigration officer does pick them up, they will process them as fast as they possibly can.
Congrats when did you upload photos in the portal and which is your VO

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
AOR june 10, 2020.
eCopr August 25, 2021.
Thanks for sharing!! It gives me hope. 13 month left for me and medical still not extended.

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
AOR june 10, 2020.
eCopr August 25, 2021.
Congrats when did you upload photos in the portal and which is your VO
Photos uploaded on 22nd august, VO is Ottawa

Reactions: WolverineWM

jaki1

Jun 10, 2021
Thanks for sharing!! It gives me hope. 13 month left for me and medical still not extended.
If you are inland applicant, you can try contact your MP to raise an inquiry to IRCC, it is not guaranteed to help but it might, and it doesn't have any negative impact on your application.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
If you are inland applicant, you can try contact your MP to raise an inquiry to IRCC, it is not guaranteed to help but it might, and it doesn't have any negative impact on your application.
Also I would add, they might say we are not entertaining such requests. But, speak gently and request , explain any issues you might be having if any and you never know they might help

Dnrvl

Feb 17, 2021
Did it already. thx for an advice

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Tried doing this. The MP office inquired on my behalf and after 2 weeks, they gave me the exact same reply as the client support. "Covid blah blah... Wait blah blah.." I am clueless as I've done everything I could and I don't know of any other options to help. My BOWP expires in 2 months.