+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys..
I just want to say if you are yet to get the good news, it's coming.. I am a living testimony.
Did PR, June 2020 AOR, waited and waited.. nothing.. did work permit earlier this year, nothing.. I was advised to do visit visa by my immigration consultant (my wife got the portal email, but just for her.. she's inland) because according to the consultant if I were to be in Canada, we would have gotten the PR. Long story short, I did the visit visa, it was approved, got the PPR, sent my passport to Ghana, got it back in 2 weeks, I traveled the next week. I got my PR portal credentials email the next day I arrived Canada, a week later, my status was changed from visit to PR. Got my PR card a week later too.
It is coming, hang in there.
I have been on visitor visa in Canada for 4 months. Did everything in my power but still nothing.

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
Are there any new updates for June 2020 AORs.
Requesting all to update if they get any new notification or change in their application.

eddypalmer

Apr 17, 2020
Hi Guys, Below is my timeline.

PNP Outland
ITA - 27 May 20
AOR - 03 Jun 20
MEP1 - 07 Sep 20
BIO - 21 Sep 20
GU 1 - 23 Oct 20
GU 2 - 09 Dec 20
MEP2 - 27 Jul 21
PPR1 - 06 Oct 21
New-Depen -25 Nov 21
PPR2 - 29 Nov 21
Counterfoil - 24 Dec 21
VO - CIO, Sydney

Good luck to everyone.

petiterobenoire

May 11, 2020
Got my PPR earlier this month after 2 letters to the minister of immigration, repeated GCMS notes/MP mails, etc.

Applied June 14 (CEC.) Was approved in November 2020, at which point they asked me if I was still in Canada. I said no, and they moved me to the COVID pace group, where the application languished for a year.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Got my PPR earlier this month after 2 letters to the minister of immigration, repeated GCMS notes/MP mails, etc.

Applied June 14 (CEC.) Was approved in November 2020, at which point they asked me if I was still in Canada. I said no, and they moved me to the COVID pace group, where the application languished for a year.
Congratulations!

Did Minister reply to you?

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
You think I am that lucky..lol still lingering around 20 months and not even a word
My situation is almost same like you, it’s been 7 months for me.
Did u try reaching Local MP office, i heard that will help to get response

and also out of Curiosity, are u extending you Workpermit??
Is it a quick process??

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
My situation is almost same like you, it’s been 7 months for me.
Did u try reaching Local MP office, i heard that will help to get response

and also out of Curiosity, are u extending you Workpermit??
Is it a quick process??
Yep reached to them, they said be patient lol..yeah mine is expiring this july so will need to file a BOWP in feb...I can't claim if it is quick or not as I am done with IRCC.I don't think we are in same boat though..mine is lurking from June 2020, and yours is July 2021 so I will say be patient you might hear it soon..

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
Yep reached to them, they said be patient lol..yeah mine is expiring this july so will need to file a BOWP in feb...I can't claim if it is quick or not as I am done with IRCC.I don't think we are in same boat though..mine is lurking from June 2020, and yours is July 2021 so I will say be patient you might hear it soon..
Thanks for the information,
I hope we get our copr’s as soon as possible
I have a very hard feeling like, when you apply for BOWP it triggers yours application and gets you your PR. All is well. Stay strong. We are in this together

Reactions: Swapsri88