+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I don't know what people working for IRCC do, but whatever they do, it is time for them to be transparent about what they are doing.
Today, one person called me and said that his application (CEC - PA+3 DA) was approved. It was only 6 weeks for him. His application is nearly identical to mine. Also worked in several countries and travelled the world before ending up in Canada.
I don't know why some applications go over a year, some of you waiting for even longer, and some Inland CECs getting it in 6 weeks, no he doesn't have any unique NOC :).
I wish all officers worked as hard as they did for this person.
That is absolutely crazy! The guy is as lucky as one can get I guess in this case. 6 weeks? It took 4 months just to get the appointment for biometrics. Also, after being able to get a helpful and polite client support agent, I was able to find out that my application is stuck at the security stage for a few months now. Whoever the officer is, he/she hasn't even started my security.

You're true. Wish every officer worked just as hard as the one you mentioned.

WolverineWM

Star Member
Jun 22, 2021
If security is not started or pending it is complex. as simple as that . Forget about eligibility and other stuffs
If background check is in progress then it is complex as per IRCC website
I called them yesterday and I was finally able to get hold of a helpful and polite agent. He informed me that my application is stuck at the security stage for a few months now. The officer hasn't even started looking at it yet. :(

Anmolr236

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
This is my timeline. Thanks everyone here, and to those still waiting, try to be patient. Your time will come too.

AOR: Aug 25, 2020
Medical: June 24, 2020
ADR: April 9, 2021 (Military Records / Exemption)
ADR Submission: April 13, 2021
Exemption of Additional Medical Exam: July 15, 2021
IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Replied on same day)
New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal: July 25, 2021 (Confirmed I'm in Canada and uploaded photo on same day)
PR Confirmation (eCoPR): July 27, 2021
Can you tell me you are inland or out land
And what is your application type

Reactions: Rubyred

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I called them yesterday and I was finally able to get hold of a helpful and polite agent. He informed me that my application is stuck at the security stage for a few months now. The officer hasn't even started looking at it yet. :(
I feel you my friend. I am inland EE PNP December 2020 just going crazy.
Did you get your GCMS notes?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Is application complex? My application is very straightforward. Single, no dependents, inland (exempt from travel restrictions)... June 2020. Still no updates.
Complex? It doesn't mean always as we think. It depends the covid-19 situation in your home country whom you belonged, how many staff of IRCC is work in your parent country's office etc. etc. sometime they shared information with other agencies and didn't get replied on time, due to the other agencies hurdles in their system. So every application is unique and some people have a good luck and everything clear in their cases on time and sometime application like mine and your seized in and nothing happened. But be positive really we get through hard time.

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Finally its my day today.

Got ECOPR on 16th Aug 2021, find the timeline below.

FSW PNP (AINP) Inland with all dependents Inland
AOR: 16th June 2020
Bio submitted for spouse: 19th Oct ( I was exempted)
Bio Completed: 6th Nov 2020
Medical: Passed 6th Aug 2020
Eligibility: Recommended pass (Passed I think at 2nd GU 10th Aug 2021)
Criminality: in process (Passed I think at 2nd GU 10th Aug 2021)
Security: Not Started (Passed I think at 2nd GU 10th Aug 2021)
GU: 22 Nov
GCMS Requested: 9th Nov
BOWP: 17th Dec
Remedical requested for spouse and passed: 6th Aug 2021
2nd GU: 10th Aug 2021
Primary VO: Sydney
Secondary VO: Ottawa
Portal Email: 12th Aug 2021
Portal Credential received: 14th Aug 2021
ECOPR: 16th Aug 2021

Hope all get this email ASAP, specially candidates from Feb. 2020 to Sep.2020 I can feel their frustration when no one is listening and file is not moving for months, even in my case eligibility was showing, we are reviewing whether you meet the requirement till I got COPR.

I lost my father in India in May 2021 due to Covid and could not visit my family due to travel restrictions & doubt in mind that IRCC will hold my file. Giving my self a dead line, I already booked my Air tickets to India for 30th Sept.2021 thinking that If I dont get PR till this day, I will never return to Canada, but God listened to me and I finally got it today after years of efforts in this country.

Thanks to all wonderful people out here for your support without which its impossible to hold our faith. Special thanks to @legalfalcon for helping everyone. I pray you all get this golden Email at earliest. Love u all

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations! have they responded? I responded to the virtual landing email but nothing else has come since 2 weeks now. @legalfalcon
Yes I got my COPR yesterday, if you replied your 1st portal email, then did you copy paste format they attached in their email and filled your information in including your dependents. If yes then did you mention which option from section 3 you want to choose A or B. If yes for this as well than I would suggest you to resend this information by replying to that email

Augustinelunde

Dec 18, 2020
Yes I got my COPR yesterday, if you replied your 1st portal email, then did you copy paste format they attached in their email and filled your information in including your dependents. If yes then did you mention which option from section 3 you want to choose A or B. If yes for this as well than I would suggest you to resend this information by replying to that email
Trust me, I have responded to that email almost 17times following the format they highlighted in the mail.