+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
17 May AOR.

My eligibility has been passed in August (several times different agents confirmed that my eligibility has been passed), and my security has not been started yet, and the criminality is still in progress.

Today I called again, and the agent told me that my colleagues might be wrong and your eligibility might not been passed. We cannot tell what is the situation in your eligibility. The only correct way is to check your online account.

If you remember, I wrote a webform to them almost two or three weeks ago. My webform was as follows: Thank you for NOT investigating my background check during the past year. This delay just destroyed my life and my plans. you can leave my documents there for years and years.

Now, I believe they are changing their words, and somehow might decide to reject my application. I think this is dictatorship, and there is not accountability and no responsibility by Canadian government and IRCC. Therefore, I have decided to leave this country by the end of this month.

GOOD LUCK to all of you
Don’t give up and don’t lose hope! Request GCMS from ATIP and see where your application stands. Also get in touch with an MP for further details.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I have no choice of leaving the country, and I must go to Sweden for a one-year temporary job. What is the meaning of MP?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear your story... all this indefinite waiting is frustrating.

MP = Member of Parlament.
Someone who represents the neighbourhood where you reside right now in Canada.
I heard that people do write to MPs (explaining their situation and requesting help) and actually get help.
I tried it multiple times, didn't even got a single reply. I guess I'm trying it wrong or my MP doesn't give a ...

Good luck to you

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Finally, my COPR arrived!

Timeline is in my signature, adding:

May 8th: New message on profile: "Review of your medical results - May 8, 2021: You passed the medical exam"
May 10th: Got a phone call from a blocked number to confirm my address and that I was in Canada.

COPR arrived less than 30min after the phone call.

Good luck everyone!

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020

May 8th: New message on profile: "Review of your medical results - May 8, 2021: You passed the medical exam"
May 10th: Got a phone call from a blocked number to confirm my address and that I was in Canada.

Good luck everyone!
Congratulations yayayy!!

• Love
Reactions: lsmoura

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
Hi all.. does any fsw-o or pnp-o recieved any good news in recent months?
Eagerly waiting for ircc to start outland applications processing..
I'm not expecting that they will do anything until they contain their pandemic outbreaks and vaccinate the majority of their own population. At least their vaccination programme is speeding up bit will be a long wait yet, they def won't open their borders till canada is safe for Canadians which is understandable

aaadddiiiiiiii

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020

Good luck everyone!
hello ,
can u please tell when were ur original medicals expired ? wete they extended on may 8 th automatically? my medicals got extended on 8 may too .

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
hello ,
can u please tell when were ur original medicals expired ? wete they extended on may 8 th automatically? my medicals got extended on 8 may too .
My medicals would expire on February 7th. They went to "You don't need medical exams" on January 15th. After a call to IRCC, I found out that my medicals went for "reassessment" on April 20th.

Reactions: immicow

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi Everyone,

I just received the call from an agent and she said I am now a permanent resident of Canada. AMAZING!!!! She told me that within this week I will receive all document needed to apply PR card. She asked:
- My first and last arrival time in Canada
- My current address
- How many people in my application
- Have I or any member of my family live outside Canada more than 6 months.
- My current email address

My timeline as below:
AOR: June 6 2020
CEC - inland with 3 dependants
Latest GU: April 26 2021 -> Security passed in the same day

Review of eligibility
  • April 28, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • July 23, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 15, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 27, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • April 28, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Hanging there, you will soon get it.
Congrats brother...

• Love
Reactions: lsmoura

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
After medical passed what happened next ? copr aftr how many days ?

Good luck everyone!
It's on the original post. It's from Kitchener IRCC office.