+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I received this email today:

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

The pdf is asking me to reply back to the email and provide my name, UCI, date of original entry, date of last entry etc. Did you guys receive it too? Is this the last step before they issue a COPR? I looked at my IRCC account and there is no update to say I got approved yet..

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Received the online portal email! They asked to provide the following details for each family member: name, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of last entry. Hoping they will send us a link to sign up on the portal next week.

My application profile still shows eligibility, security, and final decision pending.

Last edited:

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Received the online portal email! They asked to provide these details for each family member: name, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of last entry. Hoping they will send us a link to sign up on the online portal next week

My application profile still shows eligibility, security, and final decision pending.
Same!!

Reactions: chill_surfer