+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone, I have a quick question. I received this email today:

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process. The attached PDF contains information and instructions regarding the confirmation portal process for your review. Once you have reviewed the document, hit reply to send the requested information outlined in the document. ***Etobicoke IRCC***

The pdf is asking me to reply back to the email and provide my name, UCI, date of original entry, date of last entry etc. Did you guys receive it too? Is this the last step before they issue a COPR? I looked at my IRCC account and there is no update to say I got approved yet..

Reactions: Kerikeri

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Received the online portal email! They asked to provide the following details for each family member: name, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of last entry. Hoping they will send us a link to sign up on the portal next week.

My application profile still shows eligibility, security, and final decision pending.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerikeri

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
Received the online portal email! They asked to provide these details for each family member: name, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of last entry. Hoping they will send us a link to sign up on the online portal next week

My application profile still shows eligibility, security, and final decision pending.
Same!!

Reactions: chill_surfer

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
hi brother, I am in a same boat as u, BC PNP NOC 2174, did u have any updates since then? also are you CEC or FSW?
Hi friend, I am in the FSW stream. My wife and I received the following email yesterday.

We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in- person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.

Through the PR Confirmation Portal:
  • You will confirm you currently live in Canada
  • You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent
    resident card in the mail to this address)
  • You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card
  • IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail
They asked to confirm the following details for each family member: name, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of last entry. We replied yesterday, but it was already 6 pm Eastern time (our VO is Etobicoke). I hope that we'll get the online portal credentials email next week.

Hoping that some good news is on your way too captainzozo69

Reactions: Twee

KPSR

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
Hii
I mistakenly mentioned the wrong date of last time entered in Canada column...
Is this creates any issue?
Will they send me the online portal account email ?

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Hi friend, I am in the FSW stream. My wife and I received the following email yesterday.

They asked to confirm the following details for each family member: name, UCI, email, original entry date, date of last time entered Canada, location of last entry. We replied yesterday, but it was already 6 pm Eastern time (our VO is Etobicoke). I hope that we'll get the online portal credentials email next week.

Hoping that some good news is on your way too captainzozo69
congratulations. I am also PNP inland in May and nothing happens :D So it is so good that you guys got it. who is your officer?

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
congratulations. I am also PNP inland in May and nothing happens :D So it is so good that you guys got it. who is your officer?
The last GCMS note I ordered in January mentioned "Assigned to: RC-3296. Assigned by: LJ9131. Due Date: 2020/09/12"

On a side note, we just received the online portal credentials email, on Sunday morning! Hope that is encouraging to everyone who is still waiting. They seem to be working on the weekend.

Reactions: Zeekeem

Soumki75

Apr 10, 2021
It seems like they’re working on the weekend. Just received my eCOPR! Here is my timeline:
Applied in June 10
Biometrics in Nov 8
Background check passed in March 26
Medicals expired and they asked me to redo them on April 14
Medicals passed April 28
Email May 7 to give them my UCI last date of entry etc
Portal credentials may 8 to confirm im in canada and upload a picture
May 9: eCOPR on the portal

Hope everyone receives an answer soon!!

Sep 16, 2020
17 May AOR.

My eligibility has been passed in August (several times different agents confirmed that my eligibility has been passed), and my security has not been started yet, and the criminality is still in progress.

Today I called again, and the agent told me that my colleagues might be wrong and your eligibility might not been passed. We cannot tell what is the situation in your eligibility. The only correct way is to check your online account.

If you remember, I wrote a webform to them almost two or three weeks ago. My webform was as follows: Thank you for NOT investigating my background check during the past year. This delay just destroyed my life and my plans. you can leave my documents there for years and years.

Now, I believe they are changing their words, and somehow might decide to reject my application. I think this is dictatorship, and there is not accountability and no responsibility by Canadian government and IRCC. Therefore, I have decided to leave this country by the end of this month.

GOOD LUCK to all of you

• Wow
Reactions: ibh

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
17 May AOR.

My eligibility has been passed in August (several times different agents confirmed that my eligibility has been passed), and my security has not been started yet, and the criminality is still in progress.

Today I called again, and the agent told me that my colleagues might be wrong and your eligibility might not been passed. We cannot tell what is the situation in your eligibility. The only correct way is to check your online account.

If you remember, I wrote a webform to them almost two or three weeks ago. My webform was as follows: Thank you for NOT investigating my background check during the past year. This delay just destroyed my life and my plans. you can leave my documents there for years and years.

Now, I believe they are changing their words, and somehow might decide to reject my application. I think this is dictatorship, and there is not accountability and no responsibility by Canadian government and IRCC. Therefore, I have decided to leave this country by the end of this month.

GOOD LUCK to all of you
Just curious, did you ever request GCMS notes to get actual details on your file?