CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
congrats . my medicalz passed on may 8 too after it was expired . i am still waiting
From which IRCC office? I know that mine was going to kitchener based on a phone call I made two weeks ago. It was on Ottawa before.

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
I got client portal email just now! I am wondering what should I put for original entry date? I was in Canada as a visitor, a student and a worker.

Reactions: Kerikeri

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Finally received my PR Card in the mail as well. Thanks everyone for being with me in this journey. I wish you good luck and I hope you all achieve your goals!

That marks the long 6 year journey in this country to officially be a PR. I had to go through a lot of issues (unexpected delays, BOWP refusal while on implied status, limbo while waiting for BOWP reconsideration, etc.) as you can see from my previous posts, so I am pretty happy it all worked out at the end.

Good luck everyone, I hope you all hear the good news soon. Stay safe!

Sep 16, 2020
Please read the following and guide me. How can I provide these documents within 7 days????? I think I will need to translate my military card (I was exempt), and official translation takes a lot of time. Please guide me with each bullet points. I have no idea of them. Thank you. I am full of stress.

Dear Morteza Karimzadeh Younjali,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
92332259 - Morteza Karimzadeh Younjali:

 Military Records: A certified copy of Military records and Military table. If you were exempt, please also provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority.

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

 Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants PhD kit.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

chill_surfer

Jul 14, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Finally received COPR! Many months of second-guessing and overthinking everything are over now.

Posting my complete timeline below. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting for their COPR. It is coming, just hang in there!

Stream: Inland BC PNP, FSW
Dependents: 1
NOC: 2174
VO: Etobicoke

Jun 2, 2020: AOR
Oct 16, 2020: Bio Completed
Jan 2021: Request for new medicals
Mar 8, 2021: Medicals done
Mar 13, 2021: Medicals passed
May 4, 2021: Eligibility and background check passed
May 7, 2021: Client Portal email
May 9, 2021: New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal email
May 9, 2021: Address and photo submitted
May 10, 2021: Express Entry application shows "Final decision: Approved"
May 14, 2921: eCOPR

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi, don't worry, everything will be fine

#1) Military record - do you have any certificate of completion or record of your military service? if yes, just google official translation from your language to English and you can find many results. Usually, you can call the translation office, make arrangements and send them a scanned copy of your document, they will send you then scanned copy of the translation.

#2) I just googled it and one of the first on top was this:
. You can just follow what this person does. It shouldn't take too long of your time.

#3) When applied for PR (initially) everyone submitting detailed travel history (every single in/out to any country, at least that what I did). I did a word file, then submitted it in PDF. Just make it that way, so it will be very easy for them to understand your travel history. You know, they will not be trying to solve the puzzle. So keeping it simple and easy for them is a Primary idea + it should be a correct (honest) one.

#4) regarding Ph.D. Kit, I hope someone else who done a Ph.D. and applied for PR will give you advice. I have No Idea what is that means - Ph.D. Kit. If you don't know what it is, then you try to call IRCC and clarify, what does that means.

Good luck!

Please read the following and guide me. How can I provide these documents within 7 days????? I think I will need to translate my military card (I was exempt), and official translation takes a lot of time. Please guide me with each bullet points. I have no idea of them. Thank you. I am full of stress.

Dear Morteza Karimzadeh Younjali,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
92332259 - Morteza Karimzadeh Younjali:

 Military Records: A certified copy of Military records and Military table. If you were exempt, please also provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority.

 Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

 Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information.

 Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants PhD kit.

Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence.
Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account. If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete. Please note that documents in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. Please provide original documents when requested. Copies signed by notaries cannot be accepted.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for sharing awesome news!
It was depressingly quiet (with no new CoPRs) the last few days.

When seeing people getting approved gives a sense that something is moving and instil hope.

Finally received COPR! Many months of second-guessing and overthinking everything are over now.

Posting my complete timeline below. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting for their COPR. It is coming, just hang in there!

Stream: Inland BC PNP, FSW
Dependents: 1
NOC: 2174
VO: Etobicoke

Jun 2, 2020: AOR
Oct 16, 2020: Bio Completed
Jan 2021: Request for new medicals
Mar 8, 2021: Medicals done
Mar 13, 2021: Medicals passed
May 4, 2021: Eligibility and background check passed
May 7, 2021: Client Portal email
May 9, 2021: New credentials for PR Confirmation Portal email
May 9, 2021: Address and photo submitted
May 10, 2021: Express Entry application shows "Final decision: Approved"
May 14, 2921: eCOPR

Sep 16, 2020
Hi, don't worry, everything will be fine

#1) Military record - do you have any certificate of completion or record of your military service? if yes, just google official translation from your language to English and you can find many results. Usually, you can call the translation office, make arrangements and send them a scanned copy of your document, they will send you then scanned copy of the translation.

#2) I just googled it and one of the first on top was this:
. You can just follow what this person does. It shouldn't take too long of your time.

#3) When applied for PR (initially) everyone submitting detailed travel history (every single in/out to any country, at least that what I did). I did a word file, then submitted it in PDF. Just make it that way, so it will be very easy for them to understand your travel history. You know, they will not be trying to solve the puzzle. So keeping it simple and easy for them is a Primary idea + it should be a correct (honest) one.

#4) regarding Ph.D. Kit, I hope someone else who done a Ph.D. and applied for PR will give you advice. I have No Idea what is that means - Ph.D. Kit. If you don't know what it is, then you try to call IRCC and clarify, what does that means.

Good luck!
Thank you so much. I am very grateful to you for your help.
I still have not found what does PhD kit means??? I have finished my PhD and I have sent all my PhD, master and bachelor's degree to them (original scans, and also WES reports). This is something meaningless to me.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
You are welcome.

I found this by searching the internet:

Application package: A package including all forms, supporting documents and information needed to fill out applications for visas, permanent residence and citizenship. It is sometimes referred to as an “application kit.”

It's from the Government of Canada website: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship/helpcentre/glossary.html#application_package.

I'm only guessing, but perhaps they want you to prove the same thing what you've done when you applied or add some extras. Everything that you have, maybe even your Ph.D. project (if it's possible), if it's not in English, translate it. Again, I'm only speculating. Looks like they were not satisfied with the initial data you have provided.

If I were you, I'd try to call the IRCC today (not sure if it's possible on a mid-day), try early morning on Monday, before 8 am (they start at 8 am, you start calling 5min or 7 min to 8 am to increase your chance of holding someone).
I know, you might be tired and frustrated (we all are, after waiting for a year), however, if you will be super kind to a person who will pick up the phone (I'm not saying that you weren't before, it's just a normal human behaviour - when we tired and angry - we will sound like one, even if we don't mean it), hopefully, you will get an answer to your questions.

Also, please ask a @legalfalcon, he is a CenterPoint for information in this forum. Without a doubt, he will give a valuable response.

Thank you so much. I am very grateful to you for your help.
I still have not found what does PhD kit means??? I have finished my PhD and I have sent all my PhD, master and bachelor's degree to them (original scans, and also WES reports). This is something meaningless to me.