+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
1. There are many applicants whose applications have all stages passed, and are still pending a final decision. If you have a TRV, then you can travel to Canada if you are exempt from travel restrictions, and change your address once you are in Canda.

2. Criminality and info-sharing are separate.
thank you Legalfalcon, as i understand that info-sharing is also a process to access criminality, should i specifically check again with call agent of info sharing? she did mentioned everything got passed, not sure if it included info sharing?

thank you

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hello,

How can I call IRCC in order to know the status of my application? Which number can i dial from outside of Canada using textnow app

THANKS
You can call using the Text me app and with a Canadian number. However since they are not giving any information on your application I wonder if at all it is useful.

iravlad

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
October 2019
Finally.........! Received my COPR update: DONT loose HOPE!
Folks, This is my first post in this forum:
Inland Express Entry Applicant with two Outland Dependents
AOR June22
Medical Dec21
Biometrics July21
Background Check January 12
Review of Eligibility: Feb19
Final Decision with COPR Number: Feb19
Received an email from case processing agent to confirm my residential address today morning and 5 mins after my confirmation -File is updated with the COPR Number.
Not sure how long would take for the Card to reach home!!
Wish you guys ALL THE BEST!
Congratulations. Did your dependents get their copr as well?

Reactions: power8000

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
I actually am not in a position to renew my visa here and that's why all the anxiety. Could this situation of not issuing the COPR go beyond May? I see on immitracker people have gotten (AOR May 12) in 246 days and other getting in the range of 250 270 days. Although I am almost at 270 days myself.
you are outland so there is hope it might get through faster than us.

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hey all,

I am way over 8 months in processing, all stages passed around January 24th, 2021.
I am wondering if there’s anything that the local MP can do to expedite the COPR?

Thank you

Maulakh

Star Member
Aug 24, 2020
I would like to travel to canada now even if its on TRV. Can someone suggest a way? Should i apply for work permit? I lived there for 5 years and came back last year when work permit expired. Now, it has been 8 months but no update on PR. @legalfalcon, any suggestions on how to travel to canada now?? Can i add the extended family form to my file may be?

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hey all,

I am way over 8 months in processing, all stages passed around January 24th, 2021.
I am wondering if there’s anything that the local MP can do to expedite the COPR?

Thank you
Same situation and same date got all passed, nothing yet. What is ur AoR?

Reactions: Rav@12

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
thank you Legalfalcon, as i understand that info-sharing is also a process to access criminality, should i specifically check again with call agent of info sharing? she did mentioned everything got passed, not sure if it included info sharing?

thank you
Info sharing is part of Background check & information is shared with Canada’s partner agencies & intelligence partners in the Five Eyes alliance ( Australia, New Zealand, UK & US) to combat international terrorism, war crimes, crimes against humanity & organized crime. see https://bit.ly/2VND36G

halu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Finally.........! Received my COPR update: DONT loose HOPE!
Folks, This is my first post in this forum:
Inland Express Entry Applicant with two Outland Dependents
AOR June22
Medical Dec21
Biometrics July21
Background Check January 12
Review of Eligibility: Feb19
Final Decision with COPR Number: Feb19
Received an email from case processing agent to confirm my residential address today morning and 5 mins after my confirmation -File is updated with the COPR Number.
Not sure how long would take for the Card to reach home!!
Wish you guys ALL THE BEST!
You said you got the CoPR number... but have you received the actual letter? You have to send out the pictures for the PR Card. All instructions are supposed to be in the letter... I’m in the same situation... I have the CoPR number. But NOT the letter...

halu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
My application has been officially approved, the CoPR number has been added to my file. But I have NOT received the letter yet. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the actual letter?

Reactions: Carmen01

jsjagday

Mar 6, 2020
Hi guys
What are the chances of asking ADR regarding work experience. Actually I want to quit my job and stuck here only due to immigration process.
My eligibility is passed
Aor June 2020 outland pnp candidate..