+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
I actually am not in a position to renew my visa here and that's why all the anxiety. Could this situation of not issuing the COPR go beyond May? I see on immitracker people have gotten (AOR May 12) in 246 days and other getting in the range of 250 270 days. Although I am almost at 270 days myself.

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hey Guys! I just got off from a call to the agent. When asked about if my security has started or not (In the last call a few weeks ago, they told me criminality done, security not started), She said they don't share that information anymore. They will only share if anything at all on the profile. Does anyone have had a similar experience while talking to IRCC Agents recently? Has there been new rules or something?
She said they aren't telling anyone about specifics like BCG checks, Recommended pass, enhanced screening to anyone.

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hey Guys! I just got off from a call to the agent. When asked about if my security has started or not (In the last call a few weeks ago, they told me criminality done, security not started), She said they don't share that information anymore. They will only share if anything at all on the profile. Does anyone have had a similar experience while talking to IRCC Agents recently? Has there been new rules or something?
She said they aren't telling anyone about specifics like BCG checks, Recommended pass, enhanced screening to anyone.
hmmm, thats weird. still called on friday and i got all the details even though no changes on my application

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
They updated the COVID guidelines today. Maybe they changed the guidelines for IRCC Agents on call too. I would be really upset if I got unlucky with a agent who wouldn't give information. I kept asking and all she had to say is that they do not give specifics at all. NOTHING!

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
They updated the COVID guidelines today. Maybe they changed the guidelines for IRCC Agents on call too. I would be really upset if I got unlucky with a agent who wouldn't give information. I kept asking and all she had to say is that they do not give specifics at all. NOTHING!
Oh really!!! In that case, I wonder to know what will they do? If they will be assigned to process pr faster, it would be very nice. Otherwise, it is disaster.

Julaika01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hello,

How can I call IRCC in order to know the status of my application? Which number can i dial from outside of Canada using textnow app

THANKS

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi Guys,

Apparently my work permit approved and a hard copy received in my mail box today. From the date of application received in IRCC at Feb 03, 2021 to the date of approval Feb 18,2021- (12 working days). Wow!! Moreover, they extended it for an year from the date of approval.

I am not sure if I am happy seeing it - I feel more hopeless as now they have an year to finalize my application. Damn it !!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
What do you meant by saying "updated COVID Guidelines" ?? Where can we see it !!