+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ndhanoa

Feb 4, 2021
just a little update and I don't know if anyone is in the same boat. I am aor June 3rd and my pgwp expires in may so I decided to apply for my extension. I received a letter yesterday that I should attach to my current work permit as proof that I am authorized to work till June 2nd or until a decision is made, whichever comes first. and there is an important clause that states " if you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to work in Canada"

Please take note of that clause as I know of someone who did not read the whole letter and planned to travel.

And also, no update on my application since eligibility passed on October 5th :mad:
Hello, Can you please explain in details howcome you received this letter? Did you apply for the workpermit extension? I am in the same situation.

Thanks.

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hello, Can you please explain in details howcome you received this letter? Did you apply for the workpermit extension? I am in the same situation.

Thanks.
yes, i applied for the PGWP (new program) on 29th jan. i got biometrics attached to my application on 2nd Feb and got the letter on 3rd Feb.
A friend that also applied to get the remaining 2years pgwp hes originally eligible for ( got less than 3 years coz of his passport), he also received that later even though his application was not the same as mine.
i would say its a generic letter sent out so they can buy time to process PGWP applications.

I hope this helps

Reactions: tej2021

Ndhanoa

Feb 4, 2021
yes, i applied for the PGWP (new program) on 29th jan. i got biometrics attached to my application on 2nd Feb and got the letter on 3rd Feb.
A friend that also applied to get the remaining 2years pgwp hes originally eligible for ( got less than 3 years coz of his passport), he also received that later even though his application was not the same as mine.
i would say its a generic letter sent out so they can buy time to process PGWP applications.

I hope this helps
Thanks for the info, it was really helpful.

Reactions: Mariam t

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi guys

Just a quick question!

I applied through a consultant and i dont have login

I know all the notifications only go to him

And i think whenever i will copr it will come to his email

And what about new portal comes after that !!

Is that will come to my email or no ?

In file in my information my email is in it also!

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
Hi guys

Just a quick question!

I applied through a consultant and i dont have login

I know all the notifications only go to him

And i think whenever i will copr it will come to his email

And what about new portal comes after that !!

Is that will come to my email or no ?

In file in my information my email is in it also!
hi - Even an application has multiple email IDs, communication will be sent out only to the email ID marked for communication detail. if you are comfortable in login and access your online application, you may ask your consultant to share login credentials, update yours detail in communication to start receive updates going forward.

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
just a little update and I don't know if anyone is in the same boat. I am aor June 3rd and my pgwp expires in may so I decided to apply for my extension. I received a letter yesterday that I should attach to my current work permit as proof that I am authorized to work till June 2nd or until a decision is made, whichever comes first. and there is an important clause that states " if you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to work in Canada"

Please take note of that clause as I know of someone who did not read the whole letter and planned to travel.

And also, no update on my application since eligibility passed on October 5th :mad:
Hi - We also received the WP extension with same clause and i would say its generic one. My AOR is June 17, all process is complete on my application and waiting for final confirmation. Looks like IRCC is still behind in clearing the backlogs and clearing the October month completed applications,

Reactions: tej2021

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
Is there any other number besides the 18882422100 that I can call and check on my status? I automatically get cut off when I call and try and get put through to a rep. I'm based in Toronto and my AOR is 20th of June. I haven't had any update on my account in months and Im very anxious to get an update.
Are you using the local canadian number or US # to dial in, we faced the similar situation when i dial-in from my US #. Later i started using Textnow app to dial-in from local canadian number and works out. Even we received a call back once from IRCC Agent when the call ended due to network issues in mid of conversation. hope it would help.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Has anyone had the message saying the processing time on their application is delayed and that 20% of files are delayed then this message disappears? Just curious if anyone has seen this in their file at all?

tej2021

Feb 1, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
06-08-2020
Has anyone had the message saying the processing time on their application is delayed and that 20% of files are delayed then this message disappears? Just curious if anyone has seen this in their file at all?
Yes it has disappeared for me from past couple of days. I believe this to be a system glitch/update, time and again it disappears and appears back. Don't worry.

Last edited:

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Anyone facing issue submitting web form? It gives me error page when I try to provide details and then select ‘Yes’ for document upload.

NataliaR

Feb 2, 2021
Update for those who is stuck on "all passed" stage. Our AOR is June 27, 2020 (CEC, in Canada, processing office Ottawa). We just received an email from IRCC person asking to re-confirm is the application it in Canada, and the last date of entry into the country. We emailed back the requested information and asked when we can expect the COPR. They response was it should come sometime next week.

Have a good weekend everyone!

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Update for those who is stuck on "all passed" stage. Our AOR is June 27, 2020 (CEC, in Canada, processing office Ottawa). We just received an email from IRCC person asking to re-confirm is the application it in Canada, and the last date of entry into the country. We emailed back the requested information and asked when we can expect the COPR. They response was it should come sometime next week.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Congratulations.Do you know when all your stages were passed?

vikram7544

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Any inland 29 june applicant here who is all passed but waiting for copr...m all passed on JAN 18 but still waiting for copr yet....

ram_kaur

Feb 4, 2021
I am June 10 applicant. All passed as of January 30(which is what they told me over the phone), but no update on the account or anything else yet!

Reactions: assen89