+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

markiv

Jul 31, 2019
AOR July 5th, CEC Inland, with 2 Dependents.

Got GU today on profile, called to IRCC Feb 5th.
Agent confirms everything passed but MEP expired (Sep 2020) officer needs to make a decision to extend it.
Bio refund Initiated to receive in 8 weeks.

Eligibility - Passed (Was recommended pass from Nov3rd and it was same when called on Jan 25th call to IRCC)
Security - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed

Can anyone let me know what is the process and usually how long it takes to extend Medicals/Ask for new. ?

Reactions: lsmoura and assen89

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
AOR July 5th, CEC Inland, with 2 Dependents.

Got GU today on profile, called to IRCC Feb 5th.
Agent confirms everything passed but MEP expired (Sep 2020) officer needs to make a decision to extend it.
Bio refund Initiated to receive in 8 weeks.

Eligibility - Passed (Was recommended pass from Nov3rd and it was same when called on Jan 25th call to IRCC)
Security - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Completed

Can anyone let me know what is the process and usually how long it takes to extend Medicals/Ask for new. ?
Did you receive one ghost update or multiple ones?

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hey team,

Just a couple of questions:

a.) Has anyone with AOR second week of June and everything passed in January, received COPR yet OR how long has it been taking people on average to receive COPRs after all passed? (Do they issue COPRs on weekends)?
[ @legalfalcon , a lot of us seem to be in all passed stage, could you please weigh in on this?]

b.) Has anyone applied for a PGWP extension and/or received any updates?

Thank you so much

Last edited:
Reactions: Ro66

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
Thanks for your reply. I'm calling from Toronto. When I call, I get to the stage where they read my details to me...then when I press '0' to get put through to an agent, I get an automated message and then I get automatically cut off.
Got it, we never faced this issue. after selecting '0' to talk to agent, we will get either wait time details or 'call later due to all agents are busy at this moment 'message.

thestarisborn

Jan 28, 2021
@legalfalcon Please advise, ordering GCMS notes will adversely impact PR application. I am planning to use your service to place request, as we don't see much move on our application, though we are told its all approved and waiting for officer to send out final confirmation. how long it would take to receive the notes based on current trend. appreciate your help.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thanks for your reply. I'm calling from Toronto. When I call, I get to the stage where they read my details to me...then when I press '0' to get put through to an agent, I get an automated message and then I get automatically cut off.
Keep calling, it eventually goes through.

Reactions: DCCAN

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon Please advise, ordering GCMS notes will adversely impact PR application. I am planning to use your service to place request, as we don't see much move on our application, though we are told its all approved and waiting for officer to send out final confirmation. how long it would take to receive the notes based on current trend. appreciate your help.
These days you may want to consider ordering the Gcms Notes from CBSA instead of IRCC see why https://bit.ly/34nuJPu

It is the same cost to obtain GCMS from IRCC or CBSA.

Also, ordering Gcms Notes has no impact on your PR application

See this official tweet from IRCC

Reactions: jasmin-alladin

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi @caipsnotes does raising a complaint about processing time and your application not being worked on and pending for a long time have an adverse effect on your application. Thanks

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
GCMS is free if ordering from inside Canada.

Prkar

Dec 29, 2014
Dear friends,

Applied as CEC Inland
AOR on June 15, 2020.
Medical passed on Aug 1, 2020
Moved to USA
Biometrics completed Aug 14, 2020 in USA
No further updates and still waiting.
Returned to Canada in September'20 and left to USA in October'20. Apply gcms while in canada on Oct 5th and received it by Nov 4, 2020 and it states below
Office: CPC- Ottawa
EE CEC recommended Pass
CEC Minimum requirements: Appears Met
Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

1) I'm in USA from October till now but the residence address given to IRCC is still in Canada? Should I need to raise a webform informing them of change in address.
Is it good to change the address and is it bad that I dint do it all this long. Will lit have any repercussions? please help

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hey team,

Just a couple of questions:

a.) Has anyone with AOR second week of June and everything passed in January, received COPR yet OR how long has it been taking people on average to receive COPRs after all passed? (Do they issue COPRs on weekends)?
[ @legalfalcon , a lot of us seem to be in all passed stage, could you please weigh in on this?]

b.) Has anyone applied for a PGWP extension and/or received any updates?

Thank you so much
June second week, everything passed somewhere in Jan as I spoke to an agent. Still waiting for final decision