+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Follow the letter in addition to what the website states. The only additional thing is your UCI.
Thanks for your reply @legalfalcon . I sent it yestedray, was confused about it, so I followed the copr letter. I included my name and UCI, then the photographer stamped it and wrote the date. I didnt include my date of birth, but its also on the copr letter. Will this be an issue? Will they send it back to me because of the date of birth not at the back of the passport photo? Please help. TIA!

desrainphx

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hey guys! I tried calling IRCC/CIC office. I have been trying calling them directly on the number (888 one )and somehow it would never go through. On a recommendation I tried calling through the "text now" app but they are not receiving. My husband and I both have been calling since two days multiple times but no response. Is it something common? Has anyone gone through the same?

NancyT6

May 1, 2020
Thanks for your reply @legalfalcon . I sent it yestedray, was confused about it, so I followed the copr letter. I included my name and UCI, then the photographer stamped it and wrote the date. I didnt include my date of birth, but its also on the copr letter. Will this be an issue? Will they send it back to me because of the date of birth not at the back of the passport photo? Please help. TIA!
I'm in same situation...
Also some people said they sent two photos but I sent just one because the letter says one...

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Hey guys! I tried calling IRCC/CIC office. I have been trying calling them directly on the number and somehow it would never go through so in recommendation I tried calling through a text now app but they are not receiving. My husband and I both have been calling since two days multiple times but no response. Is it something common? Has anyone gone through the same?
Have to call first thing in the morning when they open or later in the afternoon when they are about to close.

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I'm in same situation...
Also some people said they sent two photos but I sent just one because the letter says one...
I actually sent two, and on both, wrote the above as I stated. The letter said just a photo (write UCI and name at the back). The website said on one photo, include name, DOB and photographer info. Its kinda confusing

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
It won't be an issue. IRCC asks you to write the info behind the photo so that it is not misplaced. IRCC received thousands of photos. If your photo have the date of birth and name, it can be easily tracked to whose it is.

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
@legalfalcon How can I know if my application is currently at primary office(CPC-Ottawa) or moved to Secondary office/local office(Etobicoke) from my gcms notes?

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
It won't be an issue. IRCC asks you to write the info behind the photo so that it is not misplaced. IRCC received thousands of photos. If your photo have the date of birth and name, it can be easily tracked to whose it is.
thanks for reply! Mine had Name, UCI, and all photographer's info, no DOB on back of photo. Concerned if this will be an issue @legalfalcon ?

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Did anyone get copr recently who have everything passed and approved in October second week?
Yes, approved on October 21 and got copr on January 18. Requested gcms in early January which may (or may not) have made an officer pick up my file!