+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hello all,

I got my gcms notes recently. The body of the e-mail had the following:

"Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a system glitch and for this reason some sections have been removed from the report. Rest assured that we are providing you with the most recent report which includes the status update of the file, the officers electronic notes and/or the reason for refusal."

Some pages were missing from my report. Please what does this mean? Any implication on my application?

Also, it shows I have passed Eligibility and Criminality, security not started. One more thing that got me concerned is it shows Client Information - review Status: Review Required. What does this mean?

PS: In 2019, my PR was refused for wrong NOC. For this current application, AOR is June 17th. Paid RPRF on Nov 2nd, 2020.

@legalfalcon and all, please your insights are needed. TIA! :)

Last edited:

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Nope, they didn't even want to make a GCMS notes for me, poor me. My 1st request was on Dec 2020 and 2nd request was on Jan 2021
How long did you wait after submitting gcms? I ordered twice in last 6 months and both the times I received my gcms after 40 days of submission.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,

I got my gcms notes recently. The body of the e-mail had the following:

"Please be advised that we are currently experiencing a system glitch and for this reason some sections have been removed from the report. Rest assured that we are providing you with the most recent report which includes the status update of the file, the officers electronic notes and/or the reason for refusal."

Some pages were missing from my report. Please what does this mean? Any implication on my application?

Also, it shows I have passed Eligibility and Criminality, security not started. One more thing that got me concerned is it shows Client Information - review Status: Review Required. What does this mean?

PS: In 2019, my PR was refused for wrong NOC. For this current application, AOR is June 17th. Paid RPRF on Nov 2nd, 2020.

@legalfalcon please your insights are needed. TIA! :)

Recently IRCC ATIP has been experiencing system glitch, and some pages your GCMS notes may have this written on them:

upload photo album

This has been going on for the last few months, but nothing major is missing in most notes.

Client Info, merely means your info you entered. If the RR is not in your eligibility notes, no need to be concerned.

The three simple steps to read your GCMS notes:

1. Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1.

2. See page 2 for the assessments. This is the overview of your application stages. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/35xhKw6

3. Then flip to the last 3-5 pages, this is where the notes entered by the immigration officers are and will provide you with the details.

Once done, you will have a clear grip of your application and then you can read in details about the assessments and calculations and the incoming and outgoing documents which will be in the middle of your notes.

Reactions: Diamond42

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
I have everything passed and approved on 17-Oct with a copr number in gcms. But did not receive the copr in email or online yet.
I have it like below:
Group Name
Group Name: 1
Created by :
Created date:
Updated by:
Group# : 2-TRG34LC
Name: CN COVID PACE
Type:

Jun 05

Star Member
Nov 30, 2020
Where can I find the group on the GCMS notes?
It should be in first 5 pages, mine is on 4th page like below.
Group Name
Group Name: 1
Created by :
Created date:
Updated by:
Group# : 2-TRG34LC
Name: CN COVID PACE
Type:

Reactions: halu

Diamond42

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Recently IRCC ATIP has been experiencing system glitch, and some pages your GCMS notes may have this written on them:

upload photo album

This has been going on for the last few months, but nothing major is missing in most notes.

Client Info, merely means your info you entered. If the RR is not in your eligibility notes, no need to be concerned.

The three simple steps to read your GCMS notes:

1. Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1.

2. See page 2 for the assessments. This is the overview of your application stages. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/35xhKw6

3. Then flip to the last 3-5 pages, this is where the notes entered by the immigration officers are and will provide you with the details.

Once done, you will have a clear grip of your application and then you can read in details about the assessments and calculations and the incoming and outgoing documents which will be in the middle of your notes.
Thank you so much for your prompt and concise reply. Going through my notes again, it shows under EE Eligibility in the 3rd to last page, DOCUMENTS SET TO REVIEW--- Client Information. This was entered by Program Assistant. Is this a cause for concern?

Also, I'm not sure if I have passed eligibility or not now. it shows Recommended passed, but when I scroll up to Assessment:2, it shows status as Passed-Candidate... campaign name, next recalculation date, etc. They also wrote that my job description is consistent with the lead statement in declared NOC.
Please help! @legalfalcon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
i have same in my gcms..did you get your copr?
@ramschennai

RC means Reporting Centre; here are some examples. It means that an application has been assigned to/sent to the respective office

RC-6262: Reporting Centre 6262 (CIO Centralized Intake Office)
RC-6029: New Delhi
RC-9245: OSC Operations Support Centre
RC-9518: CPC Edmonton

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much for your prompt and concise reply. Going through my notes again, it shows under EE Eligibility in the 3rd to last page, DOCUMENTS SET TO REVIEW--- Client Information. This was entered by Program Assistant. Is this a cause for concern?

Also, I'm not sure if I have passed eligibility or not now. it shows Recommended passed, but when I scroll up to Assessment:2, it shows status as Passed-Candidate... campaign name, next recalculation date, etc. They also wrote that my job description is consistent with the lead statement in declared NOC.
Please help! @legalfalcon

DOCUMENTS SET TO REVIEW--- Client Information. This was entered by Program Assistant.

This only means that your documents are set for review, but have not yet been reviewed for eligibility.

You will see a note which will say R10, that is your completeness check.

Passed-Candidate means that your eligibility has not ben assessed as yet, and is only based on your profile and application.

to see how eligibility notes should look like, see #4,004