+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hi all, just joining but I follow everyone's feed. I am outland, applied under CEC as I lived in Canada before moving back to my home country. My AOR is June 18, 2020. I just gave my biometrics last week on the 21st of January. I ended up travelling to the US to provide my biometrics as the VAC in Mexico city continues to be closed. My Biometrics were immediately showing in my express entry profile. Something weird I saw from my profile is that it says they are reviewing documents submitted dec.4th but I never submitted anything except for the standard police reports, but the police reports was a couple of months into my application. Does anyone know what this means? does it take very long to get PPR after biometrics? in the case that (god forbid) one gets a refusal, do they refuse it right away or do they still await for biometrics? (I know this questions may sound obvious, but I am still unsure). Thanks ! Oh and my progress bar is not showing today. Anything similar?

Ted6688

Dec 28, 2020
Thats great! congratulations! Did you notice any ghost update on your profile?
I didn't get any ghost updates, but my Biometric was finally updated to 'Completed' 76 days after I provided them, so I hoped that more updates along with the Biometrics and then called to confirm.

Reactions: myfic

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hey guys,

I got an update in my gckey today (No-email)
It’s changed the ADR to the following:

Review of Additional Documents : Not Applicable

Has anyone else experienced the same? Or can provide some insight as to what it might be? Many thanks

jerome194

Oct 30, 2020
Can you please share Aor and biometrics date
Replied in the other thread but here you go!

AOR: JULY 1, 2021
CEC INLAND

Review of eligibility
  • January 25, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • August 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • January 22, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • October 18, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • January 21, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • January 25, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

yay123

Jun 27, 2020
In GCMS notes, I could see the case was approved in last week of November and application was transferred to Local visa office, but there were no updates in online account.

The online account shows that the a final decision was made on Jan 12 and same is the approval date.
Hi - In your GCMS notes, when was your COPR created? Mine was created on December 1 but still haven't received any emails/updates. My print queue is PQ-DOC-3296-5, which I believe is the same as yours according to your prior posts. I would appreciate your help. Thanks!

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hey guys,

I got an update in my gckey today (No-email)
It’s changed the ADR to the following:

Review of Additional Documents : Not Applicable

Has anyone else experienced the same? Or can provide some insight as to what it might be? Many thanks
Heyyy that's definitely progress on your application. They review the additional documents at the very last stage of the application (when a decision is made). Most likely you will receive your COPR shortly. Good luck!

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Heyyy that's definitely progress on your application. They review the additional documents at the very last stage of the application (when a decision is made). Most likely you will receive your COPR shortly. Good luck!
Thank you so much Fingers crossed