+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
Hi,
Even I got the same update and upon calling the IRCC, I got to know that all things have been approved by the officer and file is due for final review to send COPR. So, I believe its a good sign. Make sure you call them.
Thank you I will call them. Do you mind please telling me your AOR and timeline?Mine’s June12
I called 1.5 weeks ago and everything including eligibility, security and criminality was in progress. Was it the same with you?
thank you!!

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon thanks a lot for the answers and help
Could security starts before eligibility being passed (e.g. when it is recommended pass phase)?
Security only starts after Eligibility has been conclusively passed by an officer. You can also review CBSA's online version of the security screening manual at https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I and also read this comprehensive post about security https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw

Reactions: amex

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Everything is passed as per agent for more than one month. Also, bar is showing 100%. Still not approving. Anybody in same situation? What might be the reason??

Nov 21, 2020
Everything is passed as per agent for more than one month. Also, bar is showing 100%. Still not approving. Anybody in same situation? What might be the reason??
A lot of people are in the same situation - you can go through pages of threads for June or July. People have waited for a month or even two before getting the CORP - hopefully yours comes sooner

naorjul20

Jan 18, 2021
Anyone who had Eligibility as “review required “ has passed eligibility now? Wanted to see how much time they take to review

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thanks a lot for the answers and help
Could security starts before eligibility being passed (e.g. when it is recommended pass phase)?

Usually not. However, in some very rare cases it can. When your security is initiated your page 2 of your GCMS, i.e. assessments will show security as "blank."

To read on security, how it is done and and when it is initiated, see https://bit.ly/2Yep4YE

On an average, security takes 110 days after it has been initiated.

Reactions: amex

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I got a GU yesterday night and called an nice agent on this morning. My criminality is passed but the security hasn't changed the state yet, still not-started. And again, I asked my eligibility, she mentioned clearly that it is passed conclusively. @AnnAlex we are same state now but AOR. :)
Great! It's good to see they are making progress, even at the speed of turtle.

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen

Rav@12

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
I got a GU yesterday night and called an nice agent on this morning. My criminality is passed but the security hasn't changed the state yet, still not-started. And again, I asked my eligibility, she mentioned clearly that it is passed conclusively. @AnnAlex we are same state now but AOR. :)
Hey guys!
Can criminality be passed before eligibility?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Great! It's good to see they are making progress, even at the speed of turtle.
It's true, my browser is hanging when 1st click on my application, I got GU after the browser refreshed. At that time, I thought it was the system glitch. I tried after 30 minutes and saw another GU, so I believed it was real GU. Anyway, I am very happy when they are starting to touch my application.