+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
My timelines are 3 days after yours, but the status is the same. Not sure what is happening.

Is Etobicoke was the secondary office for your application from the begining?
I am not sure, as I never asked that Question to them. I gave my Bio on November 6th. What is your timeline ?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I am not sure, as I never asked that Question to them. I gave my Bio on November 6th. What is your timeline ?
Here it is :
AoR : June 21, MEP & BIL : Aug 12, Bio given and completed : Oct 09, Eligibility(Recommend passed) : Aug 24, All passed : Since Nov 26
and the wait continues ...... :(

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
Here it is :
AoR : June 21, MEP & BIL : Aug 12, Bio given and completed : Oct 09, Eligibility(Recommend passed) : Aug 24, All passed : Since Nov 26
and the wait continues ...... :(
Yeah, This wait is very difficult. :( Are you in Greater Toronto Area ? I am there and loos like all GTAs Applications are struggling more than others.

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
At this point is going to take another year for them to attend to our files no hope yet another week with no movements. No bio refund

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Here I am throwing some speculations based on my own experience. Although, They might be different for everyone else you might found some common grounds for that.
Based on the detailed information of the dates I asked from the call center.

My security started exactly three days after they asked me to submit student information/CV (this is mostly for applicants with a graduate degree in science). So this might be sth they need in the security process as all other steps were passed at the moment they asked for it.

My bio refund completed the day my criminality passed so if you haven't received the refund this might be in progress for you.

The agent told me that my security steps started Dec23 which means It is only a week (excluding holidays). So I guess I might need to be more
patient at least for a few weeks.

Reactions: Ro66 and Jaynimz

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
I do not understand what kind of losers these guys are. Why does the creation of a simple portal account is taking them several days? Why are the response times so inconsistent. The lack of accountability is killing me.

clsa

May 18, 2020
Ontario is under lockdown and curfew is under consideration(Quebec already did that). IRCC staff get the chance to keep using Covid as an excuse to cover their inefficiency at work. I have already gave up at this point after seeing you guys have passed everything or got approved in Nov and Dec and stilling waiting for the COPR email. Just imagine it take them months to just send an email, what else should I expect. BTW, two days later, I will be joining 100% club. :rolleyes:

Reactions: indianstudent96