+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I tried to login today the login was sort of semi-successful but eventually it bring up a page with this message.
"Access denied as Agent profile not found in Access Manager."

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I think they are doing something. I am also getting the following error :

Bad gateway
Error 502

Page unavailable.

On a positive note: I think they are doing some bulk operation to issue CoPRs to all of us... :)
Good to be optimistic, Hopefully they are not extending the progress bar from 6 to 8 month.

• Sad
Reactions: shashi_b

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Good to be optimistic, Hopefully they are not extending the progress bar from 6 to 8 month.
What I'm hoping for is that the officers, who are on the other end of this platform, don't lose access to our profiles the same way we do so that things continue to move forwards in the background.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
In the webform raised I have asked for status information of all the stages seperately, but their response contained only that generic term:confused:. Warsaw is very stingy with providing information, I guess)
By the way, is there anybody who called the Warsaw VO to know about the status of their file?
What was the response though? Is Security not started, valid, etc. The other option is to request Gcms Notes from IRCC and/or CBSA

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Thats very reassuring to me. My eligibility has been stuck on recommended pass since Oct 1. Hopefully I can get both eligibility and security passed on the same day.
Yes. Your file probably has not been picked by an officer who can pretty much make you pass all the stages at her/his discretion. The security check is weird because it takes several months for some folks to pass while weirdos like me clear it within hours. What's not reassuring to me is the wait after the final decision.

I would rather have my COPR with me now and wait for 4-5 months to get my PR card than wait 2 months after the final decision just to get an eCOPR and then a few days for my PR card. I plan to apply for citizenship in the future and these wasted days could really make a difference.

Reactions: shashi_b