+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Edit: I can't emphasize the importance of transparency in this process. After all, I passed my eligibility and security on the same day (Dec 02, 2020) after my file got stuck at the recommended pass stage for a few days. It took them 2 months to acknowledge my application + 2 months for an agent to review my documents to mark them as recommended pass + 1 month in the queue for an officer to pick it up from queue to mark my eligibility and security as passed on the same day + 1 month for the local visa office to send me a damn template email. 6 months for a straightforward application which was mostly processed in one day. It just spent a long time in the queue when some lucky candidates got their applications picked in a timely manner. I hope IRCC makes this system more transparent.
Thats very reassuring to me. My eligibility has been stuck on recommended pass since Oct 1. Hopefully I can get both eligibility and security passed on the same day.

Reactions: shashi_b

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Thats very reassuring to me. My eligibility has been stuck on recommended pass since Oct 1. Hopefully I can get both eligibility and security passed on the same day.
Yes it is possible to pass all 3 stages in a single day, but I don't know if they are really understaffed, also if they are using computer systems then how the files are going out of the queue :(

mysee

Nov 15, 2019
Anyone from Montreal VO? I wonder why my file is in Montreal VO when most of the files are in Ottawa or Sydney etc

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Im trying to log in and received the following message “Access denied as Agent profile not found in Access Manager”.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Anyone from Montreal VO? I wonder why my file is in Montreal VO when most of the files are in Ottawa or Sydney etc
I think Montreal is an LVO. Canada LVOs issues COPRs. Or could be workload distribution. Others can comment.

dian935

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Guyana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2017
I got my COPR yesterday, bit of a different process from what I've read in this forum. I got a call from the Kitchener IRCC – PR Card Photos office and the agent asked me a few questions like when did I first land in Canada and to confirm my address. He then issued my COPR letter through the CIC portal and requested I mail a photo with the letter to the Kitchener office for my PR card.

Is this normal?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I got my COPR yesterday, bit of a different process from what I've read in this forum. I got a call from the Kitchener IRCC – PR Card Photos office and the agent asked me a few questions like when did I first land in Canada and to confirm my address. He then issued my COPR letter through the CIC portal and requested I mail a photo with the letter to the Kitchener office for my PR card.

Is this normal?
Congratulations! Yes, that’s completely normal. That’s the first process back in June 2020 (when they started issuing ng COPRs directly), that IRCC came up with when they cancelled the landing requirement for in-Canada applicants due to covid.

dian935

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Guyana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2017
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
28-02-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
18-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2017
Thanks, I was doubting myself when I saw others were asked to create additional profiles elsewhere.