+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

wwok

May 12, 2020
Received GU Yesterday evening, called today morning and all passed. AOR June 24 VO Ottawa Does anyone know how far to get to the dm/new portal/copr?...
I've been seeing some June applications (June 17-June24ish) being approved this week. Are they actually prioritizing to tie loose-ends of mid to late June applications to improve their 2020 performance report? lol It would make total sense - this would be the only predictable trend by IRCC this year, IF true.

Reactions: JaxT

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
I've been seeing some June applications (June 17-June24ish) being approved this week. Are they actually prioritizing to tie loose-ends of mid to late June applications to improve their 2020 performance report? lol It would make total sense - this would be the only predictable trend by IRCC this year, IF true.
I hope and pray that your prediction is right :cool: LOL

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
I see the point in your prediction. If one cares about KPIs, then should finalize those who didn't pass the 6-month mark.
However, in the Covid era (2020) I think all KPIs thrown out of the window LOL.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hi Everyone! Thanks for sharing your experience!

@Mjamjam, I don't know what to say and where to put my fingers on.
For example, I didn't receive a refund for a dependent, even if the Bio move to Completed on Dec 2nd and they say everything pass. Honestly, it's not the Refund I'm after, but some news (cause no GU for me since the beginning).
So far like one guy said here, it's Absolute Chaos, there is no pattern to guess what is next (logical step).
I'm absolutely sure that IRCC agents or bots browsing all these forums. I hope as a result they will improve the system to make it more streamlined and/or transparent.

One thing for sure, more and more people moving toward the end (in this forum) - it is Good News!
Fingers crossed! Good luck to Everyone!!!

On the CIC website, it says they'll refund the biometric fee once the application is finalized. I'm not sure if that's the case because some people received a refund but are still waiting. I got my refund last month, and when I called CiC yesterday, they said my application is still in process

On the CIC website, it says they'll refund the biometric fee once the application is finalized. I'm not sure if that's the case because some people received a refund but are still waiting. I got my refund last month, and when I called CiC yesterday, they said my application is still in process. They haven't even updated my biometrics to say completed.

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Was able to get the call through a nice agent today.He took more than 5 minutes to go through the file.Everything is passed and he said to wait for the copr now.Had received consecutive ghost updates for the past 2 days.
AOR:18th June
BIL:15th October
Cec inland
PA+inland applicant

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
I see the point in your prediction. If one cares about KPIs, then should finalize those who didn't pass the 6-month mark.
However, in the Covid era (2020) I think all KPIs thrown out of the window LOL.
My June 13 AOR hasn’t been touched since late Oct. Just called today for the “update”.

Bis@465

Apr 8, 2020
my AOR may 25th and biometrics submitted October 7th. My application is 100% completed on November 25th. No updates ever since.

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
can i make calls to IRCC more than once in a short periods like twice in a week? will they feel unhappy and have negative impact to my case...any one can help ?

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
can i make calls to IRCC more than once in a short periods like twice in a week? will they feel unhappy and have negative impact to my case...any one can help ?
Yep, you can make a call everyday, it is your choice. However, they will answer you with full detail or not that depends on them. I tried two call, 1 on Mon and other Fri, they told me everything is same the Mon call, that’s all.

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
can i get friends in Canada to call this IRCC number on behalf of me as i am EEPNP outland now, thank you
I guess first you have to give an "Authority To Release Personal Information to Designated Individual (imm5475e)" form to IRCC and let IRCC know that you trust the person (listed in that paperwork) to call and get information about your case.
You can do it through the Webform.

Last edited:

Willis19

Dec 12, 2020
Hello everybody, so I have been reading this forum (and I did read the 201 pages for this June 2020 applicants group) and I see few of us (applicants in June 2020) have been successful receiving the PR on time or at least updates. My 6 months deadline is Dec 15th (express entry 495 points, inland) and the background check is still under review, everything else has been passed, but I see there is a delay for everyone and is understandable.

Good luck everyone, hope everyone can receive an update soon!
Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: ibh and JaxT

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hello everybody, so I have been reading this forum (and I did read the 201 pages for this June 2020 applicants group) and I see few of us (applicants in June 2020) have been successful receiving the PR on time or at least updates. My 6 months deadline is Dec 15th (express entry 495 points, inland) and the background check is still under review, everything else has been passed, but I see there is a delay for everyone and is understandable.

Does anyone knows if:
Does losing my job while I'm waiting for the final decision can affect my application ? Thanks

Good luck everyone, hope everyone can receive an update soon!
Cheers.
Are you CEC? If you didn’t get any support from your employer (close wp or Lmia), it won’t be an issue when you lose or move to other company.