+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

car9569

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
My AOR June 5th. I was finally able to call them this morning after GCMS note received on Nov 2nd. It has been almost two month since my biometric was updated in my profile (Oct 15th, exempt). They told me my criminality is still in progress and security not started (same as last GCMS note) and biometric is still pending and not updated in their system. I don't get wtf is going on. Does anybody have the same issue with me? I raised a webform asking why my biometric is not updated in their system while I can see clearly on my profile.

My medical is expiring in January 16th next year, and it cost me $600 and had to take a day off from work as well. They better not make me redo my medical exam.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hey angel why don't u share some luck for us :)
Lol! It was an extremely long and hard process for last 5 & half years but consider myself very lucky to get copr and pr card within 6 month considering everything that is going on. So sending tons of luck your & all other member's way who know this pain very well. :)

kevin.ottawa

Nov 5, 2020
i guess people like me who's VO is Ottawa should just start sipping wine in a relaxing mood as it seems its one officer to 1000 applications...... TIRING
Same impression.... perhaps the officer would play a dice to get some lucky applications processed. Btw, hoping they will not take early vacations and more coprs to come by the year end

Last edited:

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
My AOR 6th Jun, in recent status checking on webpage, the page shows message in a weird way, the application status says "if you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this", obviously this sentence is incomplete, is it a glitch or a sign that something coming...should i worry it

kevin.ottawa

Nov 5, 2020
My AOR 6th Jun, in recent status checking on webpage, the page shows message in a weird way, the application status says "if you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this", obviously this sentence is incomplete, is it a glitch or a sign that something coming...should i worry it
It shows the same message for those applications crossing 6 months.

yykks

Dec 10, 2020
It shows the same message for those applications crossings 6 months.
yes, i know, normally the message will be like this "if you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this webform, make sure you read your message and take actions when we ask you to", but mine is only "if you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this", not sure is it a glitch of that system

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
I got the call. It is not "no caller id". She ask so many questions and all the question are so detailed. She asked me like where I lived before, job title, company name and whether I have any dependent . She also asked me the date I came to Canada last time. But she didn't ask any information about bank or sin number.

Anyone have same situation?
lol, Do u still remember what time is the call, I missed a no caller ID at 6.45pm EST. Not sure if it is from IRCC.

kevin.ottawa

Nov 5, 2020
yes, i know, normally the message will be like this "if you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this webform, make sure you read your message and take actions when we ask you to", but mine is only "if you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this", not sure is it a glitch of that system
Same broken statement on my account too. I couldn’t remember what it actually said before. Seems to be a glitch.