+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I haven't got a refund either but my criminality is passed per last 3-4 phone calls.
I guess they are not as organized as they could be in this matter but I don't think there's much to worry about.
Thats good progress for you. I am only trying to convince myself here that the delay is because my dependent are outland but gcms says otherwise. Criminality for my husband who is a dependent is passed while mine that is inland is the one in progress for 2 months now. Just frustrating. the most expensive 6 month plus wait i have ever paid for. LOL

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
I haven't got a refund either but my criminality is passed per last 3-4 phone calls.
I guess they are not as organized as they could be in this matter but I don't think there's much to worry about.
Lol!! I definitely vote for you on your comment " they are not organized". it varies with each application /the officer who reviews it/no# of applicants in your application/ whatever .. I am not sure .. Everything remains open-ended.

To all my friends here, we're all in this together. Our feelings are true and there's nothing much we can do other than wait. And we will definitely get success in the end .

Its nice to have a platform like this so that we could connect with our concerns and share

Special shoutout to @legalfalcon for his time, patience and expert guidance... :)

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Thats good progress for you. I am only trying to convince myself here that the delay is because my dependent are outland but gcms says otherwise. Criminality for my husband who is a dependent is passed while mine that is inland is the one in progress for 2 months now. Just frustrating. the most expensive 6 month plus wait i have ever paid for. LOL
I think most people who are still here are at least slightly frustrated at this point but for different reasons, they selected my application for comprehensive security screening, despite having lived in Canada for more than 5 years. All we can do is wait, because now they also have this new covid excuse to not even care after 6 months are over.

Reactions: ibh

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I think our application will never get processed and it might take up to year or two years from how it is going it looks like no one is ever going to look and verify our bio metrics looking at the fact that Aor after June 06 who had bio exempt are getting their application finalized is there a way we can draw Ircc attention to our files ?

It marked my BIO completed on Oct 15, unfortunately it's not as it is. The latest call with agent, she mentioned they just uploaded without verifying my biometric that why my criminality is still in progress. No idea why they did it, it is confusing me and may be other officer as well.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi, has anyone tried to raise a webform requesting to be removed from the CN COVID PACE group? I just read in another thread that someone did it and got his CoPR in a week.

Any comments ??

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
please what is CN COVID PACE group?
I am not 100% sure, but I understood it as the applicants who got delayed due to pandemic belongs to this Group. I posted it here since I couldn't find much more information anywhere - so that someone can comment if they know more..

Vinod1986i

Jun 12, 2020
Finally decided to call an IRCC agent today morning and had a brief call with the agent. Status below as per the agent:

AOR - June 5
Medical - July 15
Biometrics - Oct 15, exempt
All stages - Passed

All stages passed as per agent. I was told to wait with more patience for final confirmation :)

Everyone in this forum will get some news in the upcoming days.

With all stages passed, how long does it take to get COPR? Is it going to be in weeks or days? Juat curious.