Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Finally decided to call an IRCC agent today morning and had a brief call with the agent. Status below as per the agent:

AOR - June 5
Medical - July 15
Biometrics - Oct 15, exempt
All stages - Passed

All stages passed as per agent. I was told to wait with more patience for final confirmation :)

Everyone in this forum will get some news in the upcoming days.

With all stages passed, how long does it take to get COPR? Is it going to be in weeks or days? Juat curious.
It depends for some people it takes hours and for others months. For me it took 20 days. Good luck! Hope you get it soon. :)

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
My PR card was approved and mailed this morning. :) :)
AOR- June 24th, 2020 CEC inland
Copr- Nov 23rd
Photos mailed- Nov 23rd
Photos delivered- Nov 26th
Approved and mailed- Dec 10th
London office
Congratulations! I bet it was one of the greatest feelings of relief and joy :p -- Thanks for sharing :)

Reactions: Angel1113

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
whao, we have the same timeline except my AOR was june 3rd. also got 2 dependents and my application status is the same with yours. for some reason i feel a bit relaxed after reading your post coz non of the agent i spoke to in the past ever told me about biometrics been 2 stages. always wondered why i was excempted october 15th and no update since.
also my eligibility was recommended pass in september and passed as of first week november even though i dont see any officer's note on my gcms.
I pray we get our approval before the end of the year.
do you know how long it took between recommended pass to Passed ?

wp2020

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Finally decided to call an IRCC agent today morning and had a brief call with the agent. Status below as per the agent:

AOR - June 5
Medical - July 15
Biometrics - Oct 15, exempt
All stages - Passed

All stages passed as per agent. I was told to wait with more patience for final confirmation :)

Everyone in this forum will get some news in the upcoming days.

With all stages passed, how long does it take to get COPR? Is it going to be in weeks or days? Juat curious.
My application (as per GCMS) was approved and ready for visa in October but no email yet. Some people are lucky and get it in days or weeks.

wingsofhope

Oct 21, 2020
Just talked to an IRCC agent and she said everything is passed on my application (finally!) and that I should wait to be contacted to get my COPR. She also said no info on when that will happen though.
Great. Congratulations. Let us know how much time it took to get COPR after this.