+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

royalstellar

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
AOR JUNE 24 2020 Time lapse says 80% complete but my application shows as below:

Does this mean I have NOT passed the eligibility, criminality, and security YET? I am shocked because I was just relying on the percentage.
Why am I NOT showing any of the eligibility, criminality, and security has been passed? PLS ANY COMMENTS APPRECIATED.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • August 17, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • September 29, 2020 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
AOR JUNE 24 2020 Time lapse says 80% complete but my application shows as below:

Does this mean I have NOT passed the eligibility, criminality, and security YET? I am shocked because I was just relying on the percentage.
Why am I NOT showing any of the eligibility, criminality, and security has been passed? PLS ANY COMMENTS APPRECIATED.

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yup the percentage is a clock to 6 months, so it's useless.
The online profile is also useless. You need to do one of the following if you want accurate status:
1) order gcms notes.
2) call them and hope to get a helpful agent on the phone (experience varies according to the agent).
3) raise webform and again hope to get a useful response.

alissanb

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision
As mentioned, the timeline is pretty useless because it doesn’t reflect actual progress on your application, it is pretty generic. So I would disregard the timeline. Also, you won’t get any useful updates on your online profile after MEP/BIL. Eligibility and such are only displayed as passed once final decision is made. Best way to know the progress of your application is to order GCMS notes or call IRCC and explicitly ask about eligibility, criminality and security updates.