+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Same as our case! May I know when they started your criminally and your country of origin?Did you travel lot of country that's why its taking time to get criminally?
I don't think travel history affects criminality unless you've lived for more than 6 months in several places. My travel history was quite extensive, though nearly all were just short visits, and criminality was passed quite soon after starting.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Same as our case! May I know when they started your criminally and your country of origin?Did you travel lot of country that's why its taking time to get criminally?
I'm from Vietnam. I did travel for 2 countries but stayed less than 2 months and my wife didn't travel to anywhere rather than my origin country. So, I have no idea why it's taking so long

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
I'm from Vietnam. I did travel for 2 countries but stayed less than 2 months and my wife didn't travel to anywhere rather than my origin country. So, I have no idea why it's taking so long
I understand same feeling! Don't understand why our criminally is taking so long! Security didn't even start!

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
I know its the wrong thread but i need an urgent answer, please help. My case is kinda peculiar and critical. I need informed and experienced information, please.

I have a one year continuous work experience - February 2019-February 2020 after university education (NOC 4031 Secondary school teacher). That's basic and solid.

However, I want to claim three years work experience through the different jobs I did while studying, during strike actions, forced lockdowns and breaks.

For instance, I worked as a Legal Administrative Assistant (NOC 1242) or Paralegal all through my stay in school whenever there was any break. So here and there, I have 7 months, 6 months, 6 months (all same firm) 3 months (another law firm, same NOC duties). Am I good to go claiming these?

Expert opinions pls, and I am set to enter the pool.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I know its the wrong thread but i need an urgent answer, please help. My case is kinda peculiar and critical. I need informed and experienced information, please.

I have a one year continuous work experience - February 2019-February 2020 after university education (NOC 4031 Secondary school teacher). That's basic and solid.

However, I want to claim three years work experience through the different jobs I did while studying, during strike actions, forced lockdowns and breaks.

For instance, I worked as a Legal Administrative Assistant (NOC 1242) or Paralegal all through my stay in school whenever there was any break. So here and there, I have 7 months, 6 months, 6 months (all same firm) 3 months (another law firm, same NOC duties). Am I good to go claiming these?

Expert opinions pls, and I am set to enter the pool.
If its canadian experience, it should be fine.
If its foreign, it has to be continuous and in the same NOC.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
It's foreign.
then it has to be continuous and in the same NOC.
Look this text up in Google:

Your skilled work experience must be

• in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (have been paid wages or earned commission—volunteer work or unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at least 1 year of continuous workor 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways:
    • Full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • Equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • Full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
then it has to be continuous and in the same NOC.
Look this text up in Google:

Your skilled work experience must be

• in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)
  • within the last 10 years
  • paid work (have been paid wages or earned commission—volunteer work or unpaid internships don’t count)
  • at least 1 year of continuous workor 1,560 hours total (30 hours per week)—you can meet this in a few different ways:
    • Full-time at 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • Equal amount in part-time: 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
    • Full-time at more than 1 job: 30 hours/week for 12 months at more than 1 job = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)
For CRS points, multiple NOCs and non-continuous work experience works as long as they have at least 1 year of continuous work experience in primary NOC.

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
Just wondering if anyone could share his/her experience/advice.
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on 4th Nov, and my application was approved on 9th Nov. But, the return tracker has not yet been activated (for receiving the passport back).
Does anyone know how much time does it usually takes to get back the passport once the application has approved?
Also, I saw many a people get their COPR photo rejected, if its so, when do they request for photo resubmission, I mean before or after the approval. I guess it should be before the approval.

Thanks.
Hey. I sent my passport to ottawa on 30 oct 2020 via canada post xpresspost. I got my passport back on 9th November 2020

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Hey. I sent my passport to ottawa on 30 oct 2020 via canada post xpresspost. I got my passport back on 9th November 2020
I guess, for inland candidates, they get direct COPR these days. When did your application approve after sending passport? If yes, how many days it took you to get back the passport after your application was approved?

Gabru04

Nov 2, 2020
I guess, for inland candidates, they get direct COPR these days. When did your application approve after sending passport? If yes, how many days it took you to get back the passport after your application was approved?
Hey. I think I misunderstood your question. I sent my pp for trv stamp. Anyhow i guess its same process for PR stamp as well. My AOR is 18 june 2020 but still waiting for biometrics call from service canada.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Just made a call to IRCC and received nothing news but biometric. She said my biometric is passed (criminality: in-progress, eligibility: passed, security: not-started), what does it mean of passed for biometric? @legalfalcon could you help? Last week, other agent said IRCC is verifying my biometric.
It means that your biometrics have been aded to your profile.

Reactions: dactoan.nguyen