+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Just made a call to IRCC and received nothing news but biometric. She said my biometric is passed (criminality: in-progress, eligibility: passed, security: not-started), what does it mean of passed for biometric? @legalfalcon could you help? Last week, other agent said IRCC is verifying my biometric.

Mjamjam

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Called them 2 weeks ago. Only eligibility pass, criminally started, security not started yet. What about your timeline?
Called them last week, criminality passed, but got an email this morning for my dependent RCMP PCC. Eligibility not started.

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Just wondering if anyone could share his/her experience/advice.
My passport was delivered to Ottawa on 4th Nov, and my application was approved on 9th Nov. But, the return tracker has not yet been activated (for receiving the passport back).
Does anyone know how much time does it usually takes to get back the passport once the application has approved?
Also, I saw many a people get their COPR photo rejected, if its so, when do they request for photo resubmission, I mean before or after the approval. I guess it should be before the approval.

Thanks.

Konok keya

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Just made a call to IRCC and received nothing news but biometric. She said my biometric is passed (criminality: in-progress, eligibility: passed, security: not-started), what does it mean of passed for biometric? @legalfalcon could you help? Last week, other agent said IRCC is verifying my biometric.
Same as our case! May I know when they started your criminally and your country of origin?Did you travel lot of country that's why its taking time to get criminally?