Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
Hope it will be your GU. Just made a call and got there is a technical issue on the system so the agent couldn't provide any updates on your application...
OK it's a system glitch ... i managed to recreate a Ghost Updated ... so no GU for me heheh the wait continues

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
Wanted to share some personal thoughts and experience regarding "https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/mycic/home"

for the past few weeks after this large system hiccup when a lot of people got glitch GU I've started experience this funny situation when i could login into my account only once a day - no matter from what kind of device or network or different OS or machines … I could only once a day logged in into my EE application. (No, cleaning cache and logging into private browser mode didn't help)

Today I noticed … that I could login normally … like before. I think they must have done some system updates or something.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Today, the call center was added new option to allow them to call back while we are in queue. Just talked to a nice agent, she mentioned Eligibility: Passed (it may be in 1st stage) - Security: not-started - Criminality: in-progress cause they are verifying my biometric. That's all I got for today, good luck fellows.

Priyank295

Apr 17, 2020
Hope you guys have a great weekend! Just want to give a heads up that my application was approved yesterday. I got the email for COPR from case processing agent, then the online profile was updated.

I’m CEC inland applicant. My AOR date is June 14.
You guys will have new updates soon. Just be calm and patient.
Hello. Firstly Congratulations on getting CoPR.

My AOR date is June 16 & i completed my biometrics on Oct 30. I believe i just had a ghost update this morning because the application said "Application/profile updated" but checked inside and no change.

May i ask when did you complete your biometrics and that if you received any update between biometrics completion and COPR? Thanks.

Love preet

Dec 5, 2019
On 10.13 received unknown number from IRCC to confirm that I’m in Canada and the first/last entry date to Canada. And after that lady says the COPR should arrive within two weeks. This is fast!

For my detailed timeline you can check my post history.

Edit: Just checked my CIC account and my final decision was approved!
hi did you received from no called id? did she said that your file will be sent to officer for final decision?

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Called IRCC today
Aor- 22 june
VO- Ottawa
Agent informed
Eligibility-Passed
Criminality-Passed
Security- Passed
Info Sharing- Completed
Officer Note- has no concern
Any idea how long it will gonna take for final decision?
Is your online account shows same ? I mean sometimes all it shows is processing but when we call them then they tell you different

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
This morning I have received the following notes after asking for GCMS notes:

that in accordance with the Access to Information Act, an extension of 90 days beyond the statutory 30 day limit is necessary to process your request. This extension is due to a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution

Is there anything wrong with my file that I should worry about my case file is in London visa office
Please reply and thanks in advance

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Also it is mentioned that IRCC claimed that it required the extension due to the volume of records that needed to be processed and the operational challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic