+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
I think it's their technical issue. Now I can see updates changed to one of my previously approved application, but still cannot open to see the details.
Same here. Hope they aren’t messing with us. I’ve been waiting for long for a ghost update that I’d be devastated if it was just a technical issue.

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
One thing I have noticed is that cic is really trying their best to accommodate all the recent changes with their portal. It definitely challenging to update a complex system like the cic immigration portal. Maybe that could be the reason for all the glitches.

PS - I am an IT guy, so my 2 cents. also,cic is one of the best portals I have used for immigration purposes.

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Fixed for me as well. The application status was "profile updated". Once I navigated into the application it changed back to Submitted.

kinwge

Oct 16, 2020
Hi.
I missed a call 11 days ago from Immigration Canada. They left a voice mail stating that they just needed to confirm with me some details to update my PR status and close my file as it has been approved.

I called to them two days later and an agent confirmed that my PR got approved, and that soon the agent will call me again. But the call has never happened and my profile hasn't changed at all.

Has anyone been in this situation? Any advise on whether I could so something to finally get the CoPR? Seems they only step missing is to get ahold of me, but it's been 11 days already since they called me. To never hear back from them.

For those curious. AOR 27th June. Pnp-inland