+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Application updated
Checked my account - additional document(additional family information) changed from we are reviewing your documents to it not applicable.
Application changed to to submitted after I went through my account.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
It's resolved. Actually there is no updates, should not be a GU since "Application/profile updated" also appeared on my previously approved cases.
I have two current applications , BoWp and Pr but this "application /profile updated" appeared only for pr application. If it was a glitch it should appear for both applications right ? May be I am too optimistic

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I have two current applications , BoWp and Pr but this "application /profile updated" appeared only for pr application. If it was a glitch it should appear for both applications right ? May be I am too optimistic
I guess its a glitch because it happened to me as well and there are also other people on this forum who faced this and one more thing is that their online system was down that time

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Didn't happen to you doesn't mean it does not exist. Check the previous messages from the others: there were also updated status for previously approved cases in their accounts.

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Hey guys, I need your opinion. I'm applying under CEC claiming work experience from a previous employer. I was looking at my documents and just realized my work experience letter doesn't have an issue date. It mentions the dates that I worked at the company (up until I left, so October X, 2018 - March X, 2020). Should I get a new letter, get it dated, and submit it via the webform? If so, should I get the employer to backdate this or put the present date?

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Hey guys, I need your opinion. I'm applying under CEC claiming work experience from a previous employer. I was looking at my documents and just realized my work experience letter doesn't have an issue date. It mentions the dates that I worked at the company (up until I left, so October X, 2018 - March X, 2020). Should I get a new letter, get it dated, and submit it via the webform? If so, should I get the employer to backdate this or put the present date?
I don't think the date is a deal breaker, but it *might* be a cause to get "review required" and delay your processing down the line - just my guess. It won't hurt to get another letter, but don't backdate it as it looks suspicious. Also include a letter of explanation to be transparent. It can only help your case.

Reactions: alessainebuckley

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Looking at the requirements below I don't see issue date of letter as required. Check for yourself.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: alessainebuckley

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Yes thank you, I have read the page and also did not see issue date of letter required, but have read on this forum about it being an issue for others. This forum is both a blessing and a curse haha. Anyway, I'm waiting for my GCMS notes to arrive to first see if my eligibility is passed. My AOR is June 8 and I'm an inland CEC candidate so I'm hopeful.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Letter should have a date if it is from current employer. But since you are talking about one from previous employer than it should already have an end date of employment so not an issue.

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Anyone on this thread lives in Greater Vancouver area and waiting to give biometrics or has had a phone call to give biometrics? It just seems like the action is taking place everywhere else except here! Waiting for a call for my dependent. Thanks

alessainebuckley

Star Member
Apr 25, 2020
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
08-06-2020
Anyone on this thread lives in Greater Vancouver area and waiting to give biometrics or has had a phone call to give biometrics? It just seems like the action is taking place everywhere else except here! Waiting for a call for my dependent. Thanks
I live in New West. No call yet. Yes we have been slow. However, a person waiting in Surrey with a JAN AOR got a call this Saturday (apparently they work Saturdays now to clear the backlog) so fingers crossed it starts to get cleared in the coming weeks.

Reactions: Rubyred

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
AOR JUNE 1
Biometrics exempt updared oct 17
Eligibility done
Medicals done
Security done
Criminality was in progress until Friday..not sure if it will be completed after Bio update

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
AOR JUNE 1
Biometrics exempt updared oct 17
Eligibility done
Medicals done
Security done
Criminality was in progress until Friday..not sure if it will be completed after Bio update
Congrats. I'm surprised they updated it on a Saturday - are you in Canada, and not in another part of the world where it would be one day ahead? I'm asking just to give me hope so I can continue obsessively checking on weekends :)

• Haha

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Congrats. I'm surprised they updated it on a Saturday - are you in Canada, and not in another part of the world where it would be one day ahead? I'm asking just to give me hope so I can continue obsessively checking on weekends :)
Bahaha ... I do that too!