+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
I live in New West. No call yet. Yes we have been slow. However, a person waiting in Surrey with a JAN AOR got a call this Saturday (apparently they work Saturdays now to clear the backlog) so fingers crossed it starts to get cleared in the coming weeks.
Jan? Wow ... it'll take a while for June then.

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
Congrats. I'm surprised they updated it on a Saturday - are you in Canada, and not in another part of the world where it would be one day ahead? I'm asking just to give me hope so I can continue obsessively checking on weekends :)
Yeah I am an inland..I was surprised too..:)

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hello All, I'm June 2nd AOR, CEC Inland. I'm biometrics exempted and it was updated as completed on Oct 15th. Based on recent trends, do anyone know at what stage in the process are they updating the biometrics information?

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
Hello All, I'm June 2nd AOR, CEC Inland. I'm biometrics exempted and it was updated as completed on Oct 15th. Based on recent trends, do anyone know at what stage in the process are they updating the biometrics information?
Criminality and security in most cases.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Yeah it happened to one of my previously approved applications too so Im going to consider it a fake technical glith induced ghost update.
Anyone having the same issue again? I'm seeing "application updated" (only on my PR application) but when i click to enter, it fails to load and ends up in "bad gateway".

Hope it's not another tease by IRCC!

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Anyone having the same issue again? I'm seeing "application updated" (only on my PR application) but when i click to enter, it fails to load and ends up in "bad gateway".

Hope it's not another tease by IRCC!
I too saw "Application/profile updated" and clicked to enter to see no updates. Now, I tired to login again after seeing your post but I'm unable to login at all.