+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Did you give your fingerprints in VN?

VAC in VN is in question. In 2018 when I had to give my fingerprints for my SP, it did not go through after few attempts. Of course it may be true that the skin is a real problem, but I believe their capacity is also somewhat problematic.
Hi @Twee may I know if they requested you to provide your fingerprints a second time?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
Congratulations on getting your biometrics updated. Definitely a good sign!!
Thank you! The last time I checked (a month ago), my eligibility review did not even begin, so I will take any progress now.

Reactions: $$harsh$$

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Can I please get information regarding the processing of my permanent residence application. I would like to know the current status for the stages of medical, eligibility, criminality and security. Thank you!
I did this in my last web form to IRCC and they just replied as:

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment."

I guess some agents reply with what you asked for in a bit more detail and some just provide the same information that you already see in your myCIC Account.

It's just plain luck. No harm in trying I guess especially for outland applicants. GCMS notes is probably the best way to go about getting to know detailed application progress but that takes roughly 30 calender days and that's totally worth the wait.

Good Luck!

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
There are several of us who didn't get a single GU since the beginning.
IRCC is definitely working (I want to believe that) because some people get approved.
Let's wait and hope one of the next ones will be us.
We are on the same boat. I'm AOR June 6 and haven't received any updates since my biometric updated to complete on Oct 15 (exempt). My friend is in May, she got COPR 5 days after her biometric updated to complete.

Reactions: ibh

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
We are on the same boat. I'm AOR June 6 and haven't received any updates since my biometric updated to complete on Oct 15 (exempt). My friend is in May, she got COPR 5 days after her biometric updated to complete.
She is a VN fellow? Hope that we get st soon. I know everyone has to wait patiently but it is easy talking than doing lol.

Reactions: ibh

Julaika01

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I received the following answer from IRCC: My application is in Sydney Nova Scotia, how's this office?
I don't know if eligibility is passed; I think yes but I'm not sure. Please help

AOR JUNE 06, 2020
Medical: June 30, 2020
Biometrics: October 12, 2020

• Your application is currently in process at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia:
    • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
    • The background verifications:
      • The security background verification has not been initiated.
      • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016
I received the following answer from IRCC: My application is in Sydney Nova Scotia, how's this office?
I don't know if eligibility is passed; I think yes but I'm not sure. Please help

AOR JUNE 06, 2020
Medical: June 30, 2020
Biometrics: October 12, 2020

• Your application is currently in process at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia:
    • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
    • The background verifications:
      • The security background verification has not been initiated.
      • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Hi, did you inquire thru IRCC webform? How long did it take until you received the details?

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Aor 26 aug 2020 CEC INLAND - calgary
I am Principal applicant along with spouse (in canada)

Me and My husband give biometrics in 30 dec 2019 and it is showing in my application.

33% completed
Eligibility: we are reviewing weather you met eligibility requirements
Medical: passed 8 oct 2020
Backgroud check: we are processing your BC. We will send you message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.We will send you message if this changes.
Additional documents: we do not need Additional docs.We will send you message if this changes.
Final decision : In progress.We will send you message if this changes.

I never check any status before. So i don't know what changes before.
Could anyone tell how long its gonna take and on which stage i am on?

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Aor 26 aug 2020 CEC INLAND - calgary
I am Principal applicant along with spouse (in canada)

Me and My husband give biometrics in 30 dec 2019 and it is showing in my application.

33% completed
Eligibility: we are reviewing weather you met eligibility requirements
Medical: passed 8 oct 2020
Backgroud check: we are processing your BC. We will send you message if this changes.
Biometrics: we do not need your fingerprints.We will send you message if this changes.
Additional documents: we do not need Additional docs.We will send you message if this changes.
Final decision : In progress.We will send you message if this changes.

I never check any status before. So i don't know what changes before.
Could anyone tell how long its gonna take and on which stage i am on?
If you are looking for a different answer you wont get it buddy

Blairxxx

Feb 29, 2016