Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thank you very much for your reply and the information. I think I have to wait and pray to see what will happen next, hopefully this would not make a delay in my application.
All the best. Let me know how it goes and what decision was made.

• Love
Reactions: annguyen

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon .i got my PR few hours ago and like I mentioned i was having two applications one was pnp paper based pr and other EE .my paper based got approval and got copr .
I have a question that can i move to another province after my pnp paper based is approved.
Secondly,if my EE approved too . So will it have different copr number and which to choose if needed.
plz reply
First of all, congratulations!!

To read on your obligations as a PNP and you mobility right sunder the Canadian constitution, see https://bit.ly/34uzRSF

You can only be given one COPR. If you already have one, then you should withdraw the other application. Also, before IRCC send a COPR, they will do a final review in which it will be seen how many application you have pending. After the COPR is generated, all valid visas pending applications are cancelled.

So it is better that you send a webform to IRCC and clarify .

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
Didn’t you get a PPR?
I got AOR on 10 March
Had my biometrics done today that 23 oct

I’m not sure when I’ll be getting a PPR or COPR?
They are not sending any PPR these days

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
Just made a call with a very nice agent. Unfortunately, there was not much update since biometric complete (exempt) on Oct 15. She said Eligibility-Passed, Security-Not Started and Criminality-InProgress (she said they are verifying my biometric). :confused: .
Did you give your fingerprints in VN?
Hi @legalfalcon,

Would you mind helping with my concern? when I provided my biometrics at VAC on 13 Aug 2020, the officer told me that it was unable to take my fingerprints after several attempts because I have too thin skin, I was so worried. Up to now, I haven't received any request from IRCC to re-take it. Would my criminality not be passed because of this blurred fingerprints?

Thank you very much for your response.
VAC in VN is in question. In 2018 when I had to give my fingerprints for my SP, it did not go through after few attempts. Of course it may be true that the skin is a real problem, but I believe their capacity is also somewhat problematic.

Oct 25, 2020
Good evening... I got a confirmation email that my application has been recieved since June 23rd. and ever since they haven't said anything... Please is there any cause for me to be scared?

NiclasB

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
I don't understand how people with an aor from late June gets copr, and people like me with an aor from mid June hasn't even gotten a biometric phone call

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Did you give your fingerprints in VN?

VAC in VN is in question. In 2018 when I had to give my fingerprints for my SP, it did not go through after few attempts. Of course it may be true that the skin is a real problem, but I believe their capacity is also somewhat problematic.
Yes, I did in 2017 in VN.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
It is not strange to see people with AORs from the same month receiving COPRs at different times. It probably has to do with one's background checks. Security background checks could take from a few days to a few weeks to clear. All we can do after passing eligibility is waiting. I am not sure about my eligibility, but I did get my biometrics updated on Thursday and also saw a ghost update on Friday. So, it indicates progress; I was getting tired of getting no updates for 2 months since I passed MEDs. My AOR is June 27th and I have a feeling it is going to be interesting next few days.

Reactions: Tiffyc88 and JaxT

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
It is not strange to see people with AORs from the same month receiving COPRs at different times. It probably has to do with one's background checks. Security background checks could take from a few days to a few weeks to clear. All we can do after passing eligibility is waiting. I am not sure about my eligibility, but I did get my biometrics updated on Thursday and also saw a ghost update on Friday. So, it indicates progress; I was getting tired of getting no updates for 2 months since I passed MEDs. My AOR is June 27th and I have a feeling it is going to be interesting next few days.
I have not had any GUs since July though my bio was updated. Feeling tired.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Congratulations on getting your biometrics updated. Definitely a good sign!!

Reactions: indianstudent96