Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Hey Guys!!
AOR June 10th (CEC inland)
Biometrics completed October 21.
Called ircc today and lady over the phone told me that background check is passed but application will stay in progress until final decision is made.
When I asked her what she means by background check she repeated the same thing and said just wait until you hear from CIC.
So should I assume my eligibility, criminality & security are all passed?
We are on same boat, the agent said everything passed and waiting for final decision.
AOR june 10th
CEC inland
Biometrics given on oct 13th and same day completed.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
We are on same boat, the agent said everything passed and waiting for final decision.
AOR june 10th
CEC inland
Biometrics given on oct 13th and same day completed.
Same here,my husband called today,the agent said whatever we could see in online the same thing she could see and she didnot have any further updates.Just said there there is nothing to worry about. Cec inland,bio completed 15th oct,aor 18th June

Bali01

Dec 19, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon .i got my PR few hours ago and like I mentioned i was having two applications one was pnp paper based pr and other EE .my paper based got approval and got copr .
I have a question that can i move to another province after my pnp paper based is approved.
Secondly,if my EE approved too . So will it have different copr number and which to choose if needed.
plz reply

Last edited:

ram526

Aug 5, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon .i got my PR few hours ago and like I mentioned i was having two applications one was pnp paper based pr and other EE .my paper based got approval and got copr .
I have a question that can i move to another province after my pnp paper based is approved.
Secondly,if my EE approved too . So will it have different copr number and which to choose of needed.
plz reply
Can you please share your timeline

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
I got my copr today . So my question is how to apply my PR Card ?

reetottal

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-5-2012
AOR Received.
5-7-2012
File Transfer...
10-7-2012
Med's Done....
2-4-2012
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
30-7-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 sep 2012.. passport received on 8 oct
LANDED..........
landing on 19 oct
Can you please share your timeline?
AOR june 7
Medical passed july 23
Biometric oct 7
Background check completed 15 oct
Copr 23 oct

annguyen

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Sure. IRCC has already put in place rules and procedure on how to go about when the biometrics cannot be captured due to a physical ailment or any other impairment. It will have to be determined if the condition is temporary or permanent and based on that the following procedure will be followed:

Temporary injuries and conditions
Temporary injuries and conditions are any physical state that interferes with fingerprinting or photographing but is expected to be resolved by the passage of time. Examples include but are not limited to the following:

• bandages due to recent surgery or injury
  • cuts
  • scrapes
  • swelling
  • irritations
  • contusions
Instructions for the biometrics enrolment operator
The biometrics enrolment operator must do all of the following:

• question the applicant about the nature, timing and cause of the condition
  • enter a note regarding the nature of the applicant’s injury or condition and its possible cause in the Canadian Immigration Biometric Identification System (CIBIDS)
  • inform the applicant that it is best to return at a later date to provide biometrics, once the temporary issue is resolved, and that they can contact Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) if they need more than the 30 days allotted in the biometric instruction letter (BIL)
  • inform the applicant that, if they choose to proceed, the IRCC office may require them to resubmit biometrics if there are any issues with quality
If the applicant chooses to proceed with the biometrics collection session, the officer must record the biographic data and capture the best-quality photograph possible and all available fingerprints.

Instructions for the IRCC office (inland and overseas)
The officer must process the application by using the available biometric information and the results of the fingerprint search.

If the IRCC officer decides to repeat the biometrics collection session, once the temporary issue is resolved, then the officer must do the following:

• ask the applicant to resubmit full or partial biometrics, as stated on the applicant’s BIL (done at the IRCC inland office, a VAC, select Service Canada locations, select GAC locations or U.S. ASCs, if warranted)
  • exempt the applicant from the payment of a new biometric fee
Permanent injuries and conditions
Permanent injuries and conditions are any physical state that interferes with fingerprinting or photographing but are not expected to be resolved by the passage of time. Examples include but are not limited to the following:

• missing digits, due to amputation or a birth defect
  • conditions that affect the placement of fingers on the collection device, such as severe chronic arthritis
  • scarring or other damage to the fingertips that results in extremely poor-quality fingerprints, such as heavy calluses, due to manual labour
  • facial scarring, disfigurements or skin conditions that prevent a good-quality photograph from being taken, such as extensive burns
  • other physical conditions that prevent a good-quality photograph from being taken, such as tremors that prevent the applicant from remaining still, resulting in a blurry photograph
Instructions for the biometrics enrolment operator at VACs and GAC locations
The biometrics enrolment operator must do all of the following:

• question the applicant regarding the nature of the condition and its cause
  • enter a note regarding the nature of the applicant’s injury or condition and its possible cause in CIBIDS
  • proceed with biometrics enrolment by capturing the best-quality photograph and fingerprints possible
  • advise the applicant that the IRCC office may contact them for further medical information about the injury or condition
Instructions for the IRCC office (inland and overseas)
The officer must do all of the following:

• document the condition or injury in the Global Case Management System
  • if no further information is required, process the application, using the available biometric information
  • if further information is required, request further information from the applicant about the injury or condition or schedule an interview and collect available biometric information during the interview.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/identity-management/biometrics/conditions.html
@legalfalcon thank you very much for your reply and the information. I think I have to wait and pray to see what will happen next, hopefully this would not make a delay in my application.