+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

PlUrb

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Am also CEC outland. My wife gave biometric recently so not sure how long it takes to verify the same. Do you have any idea on which stage biometric is validated? or how quick it is done?
Well, a lot of people provided biometrics way before me since the VAC in Mexico City has continued to be closed. I ended up going to Texas to an ASC to give my biometrics in late january. I didn't really see any movement on my application until after I requested GCMS notes. I have the understanding that they can only initiate criminality until they have your biometrics, but i'm not sure how quickly after receiving them. If I were you, I'd call them directly and inquire about the status of your application or order GCMS notes.

Reactions: RajathaBS

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Any idea how long does it take to finalize the application after all stages are passed?
Just got off with an IRCC agent and she told me all stages passed, just waiting to be finalized. Hopefully it does not take a lot of time.

Apatel123

Dec 9, 2020
Any idea how long does it take to finalize the application after all stages are passed?
Just got off with an IRCC agent and she told me all stages passed, just waiting to be finalized. Hopefully it does not take a lot of time.
Same here waiting for the final decision.
Can I know your aor?

philomath2020

Jul 28, 2020
Hi All
I have a question.

I got my PR approved last month and was asked to send Photos for the card, however my work visa got expired in the month of November 2020.
Now i donot have any visa stamp on my passport. How do I proceed next, do i need to apply for TRV or will there be any other visa specific to PR?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi All
I have a question.

I got my PR approved last month and was asked to send Photos for the card, however my work visa got expired in the month of November 2020.
Now i donot have any visa stamp on my passport. How do I proceed next, do i need to apply for TRV or will there be any other visa specific to PR?
Wait for PR card, you can't get a TRV as a PR.
If you can't wait and need to leave Canada, you can get a PRTD from outside Canada.

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi guys,

Since a month passed from my last update with an IRC agent- I just called the CIC and heard the update on application as "they cannot find it" which made me connected to an agent. He said "All Stages Passed" and now an officer has to finalize to issue the number and will then send to your local office for the other steps.

A much awaited update from November.. :)
@dactoan.nguyen

Last edited:
Reactions: JaxT

Sidd_Sanghvi

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hi guys,

Since a month passed from my last update with an IRC agent- I just called the CIC and heard the update on application as "they cannot find it" which made me connected to an agent. He said "All Stages Passed" and now an officer has to finalize to issue the number and will then send to your local office for the other steps.

Did you see any Ghost Updates?
Was your criminality in progress & security not started for a long time?

randomusr

Mar 2, 2021
Hi All,

I have send the photograph and copy of PR confirmation letter to Etobicoke office as instructed in the email I received for PR card. I wanted to know is there any portal or link where I can track the PR Card Application

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Did you see any Ghost Updates?
Was your criminality in progress & security not started for a long time?
I didn’t get any ghost updates.
My criminality was completed and security not initiated as per my last call on Feb 11,2021. But today they said as all stages passed.
Moreover, he also mentioned as the wait from all stages passed till I get my PR would be a very long wait as per the present situation

Reactions: JaxT

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi guys,

Hi Alex, Many Congratulations!!!!!! Did your status change in automated system or it still gives the same message?

Reactions: AnnAlex

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi Alex, Many Congratulations!!!!!! Did your status change in automated system or it still gives the same message?
When I call to hear my automated message on application -
they say as they cannot find the application and ask to contact an agent
On my online application or profile - nothing changed after my medical passed and biometrics completed as of now

Last edited: