+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Same
All passed 23 janaury
Dm100032
Mine too on 24th of Jan but different officer.no decision yet.
I called in today asked when officer will make the decision? Told me you have to wait longer thn usual as Ottawa office has huge backlog. It’s almost 1.5 months since all passed.

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
Hi Guys
Anyone heard any news about May's applicants who are getting finalized currently?
are they finalizing outlanders as well?

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
@legalfalcon @CaipsNotes_India can you please let me know why GCMS notes has blank in Security, Org crime and HIRV fields. Also security pages also empty ( me and dependent both had signed the consent form). My eligibility is passed by officer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you please let me know why GCMS notes has blank in Security, Org crime and HIRV fields. Also security pages also empty ( me and dependent both had signed the consent form). My eligibility is passed by officer
Security related details are always redacted in the GCMS notes if security is in progress or passed. Only in CBSA notes, the security is not redacted for some notes. Where you have a redaction, on that page you will have s16 written..

To read on s16, see https://bit.ly/30kGqUL

To read on security, how it is done, when it is initiated, and how long it takes, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Reactions: RajathaBS

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
can you please let me know why GCMS notes has blank in Security, Org crime and HIRV fields. Also security pages also empty ( me and dependent both had signed the consent form). My eligibility is passed by officer
If Security is redacted that means its in progress or even completed. If you request GCMS from CBSA then its redacted only when its completed

See this example when its in progress

Reactions: RajathaBS

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
March 5, 2021—Sydney, N.S.—In an effort to process more applications and reunite families faster, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is expanding its Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. This includes the addition of new office space and the hiring of 62 new employees.

The new space and additional staff will be primarily dedicated to family class overseas applications. These added resources will help IRCC process more applications and shorten processing times that have been extended during the pandemic.

Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, the Case Processing Centre in Sydney is currently limited to 30% occupancy. The opening of the new office space will significantly increase this capacity and will allow more employees who are currently working remotely to return to the office.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/03/immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-canada-expanding-sydney-office-to-reunite-families-and-improve-processing.html

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
March 5, 2021—Sydney, N.S.—In an effort to process more applications and reunite families faster, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is expanding its Case Processing Centre in Sydney, Nova Scotia. This includes the addition of new office space and the hiring of 62 new employees.

The new space and additional staff will be primarily dedicated to family class overseas applications. These added resources will help IRCC process more applications and shorten processing times that have been extended during the pandemic.

Due to restrictions related to COVID-19, the Case Processing Centre in Sydney is currently limited to 30% occupancy. The opening of the new office space will significantly increase this capacity and will allow more employees who are currently working remotely to return to the office.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/03/immigration-refugees-and-citizenship-canada-expanding-sydney-office-to-reunite-families-and-improve-processing.html
Does it provide any helps to CEC’s applications? Hope other IRCC officers would have time for CEC.

Reactions: AnnAlex

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Hi Alex, thanks! My eligibility was passed on Sep 24, 202 and criminality is in progress but upon calling IRCC they said the only thing in progress is Criminality so I can Assume that Security is Passed? On GCMS its Blank and HRIV is 0.

Thanks
I am not sure about it.. When Security Passed - it shouldn't be blank but says completed. But from the date of when the GCMS requested or when you called an IRCC agent can change things. Security is blank usually when its initiated. Please correct my thoughts mentioned above is wrong !! @caipsnotes and @legalfalcon