+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
If I cal CIC now- After giving all the information, it says the date of my file received date and then straight to “ will transfer your call to an agent to assist you better”
Is that what yours too ??
No Mine is same as we are processing your background check! but as per yesterday's call it ready for Final decision by officer.

Reactions: AnnAlex

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
If I cal CIC now- After giving all the information, it says the date of my file received date and then straight to “ will transfer your call to an agent to assist you better”
I think you will get COPR in a day or 2. Good Luck

• Love

JaxT

Sep 10, 2020
Calgary
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-05-2020
Hi Alex, Just a quick update I just called and it said we are transferring your call straight away! I hope
Congratulations!! You're almost there as well. One quick question, is the officer mentioned on your GCMS also DM10032 if you don't mind sharing?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Then did you speak to the agent, it usually happens when your file get approve

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
Other
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
Then did you speak to the agent, it usually happens when your file get approve
Yes I did and he said its all passed but waiting on an officer to finalize and issue the number. He also said as, I will hear from my local office CPC Edmonton on the same.

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi Ann, Can you Please update me when you will have any further update. i'll do the same! Thank you