+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ghata

Jun 13, 2019
Just got my application approved. Noticed on logging in. No email.

2nd jun aor. Dec 3 all passed. Approval on web 19th jan. Cec inland with dependents. Ottawa processing. Shows CoPR number, document awaited.

All of you have been awesome supporting each other. Heartfelt thanks to all. I'm wishing the same for all folks waiting for the same. Let our dreams come true.
Can you share your complete timeline and location?
I have June 3 aor

03JAN

Sep 2, 2020
Hi Guys, I have a question. After everything passed, is the primary VO (like Ottawa) making the final decision and sending the COPR or the secondary office (like Etobicoke)? I am trying to figure out my case is stuck at which level. Thanks in advance!

@legalfalcon, can u please kindly provide some info? Thanks!

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have a question, the visa issued in June is 12335, is this number for application in June only or it's the application from previous months which were approved in June?
This is the total number of visas issued. It can be from any month. Application filed in the same month are never processed in the same month. So the visas issued is the total of applications that have been filed in previous months.

SoYoungPark

Jan 19, 2021
Hi guys
I've been tracking this thread since July I think...I was hoping to get to write something hopeful on this thread but.... it's devastating.

AOR June 29th 2020
Bio completed Oct 20th 2020

other wise, nothing is passed or updated online

I haven't been updated since Aug about medical exam passed

It's been very frustrating
cuz I've been calling IRCC every week and they always say the same thing.... and even what they told me is the same shit on my GCMS note which was provided on Oct 2020.
"eligibilty recommend pass
security not started
criminality in progress"

Can you guys believe that they havent touched on my application
since October of last year..?

At this point, I just wanna go die..

amex

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
This is the total number of visas issued. It can be from any month. Application filed in the same month are never processed in the same month. So the visas issued is the total of applications that have been filed in previous months.
Thanks for clarifying that, so only Dec and Jan could show us our status in the queue which is currently not available. I wish there were some tools to make the progress of applications more transparent, so the applicants wouldn't rely on speculations and getting nervous.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for clarifying that, so only Dec and Jan could show us our status in the queue which is currently not available. I wish there were some tools to make the progress of applications more transparent, so the applicants wouldn't rely on speculations and getting nervous.

Realtime data cannot be shared. But every few months the data is shared by the government and once there new data, that would help. Also every year just like all federal agencies IRCC to submits it reports before the parliament which compiles this data as a whole for the entire year.

https://open.canada.ca/en All published data is available here.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals.html annual reports submitted to the Parliament are available here.

Reactions: amex

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hi guys
I've been tracking this thread since July I think...I was hoping to get to write something hopeful on this thread but.... it's devastating.

AOR June 29th 2020

cuz I've been calling IRCC every week and they always say the same thing.... and even what they told me is the same shit on my GCMS note which was provided on Oct 2020.
security not started
criminality in progress"

Totally understand, but you don't have to call them every week. You should call them whenever you see your application status is Application Updated which is GU (ghost update). Call them every week would let you frustrated. Only one thing we can do is wait.

lsmoura

Star Member
Dec 18, 2020
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-06-2020
Med's Done....
17-08-2020
Hi guys

AOR June 29th 2020

security not started
criminality in progress"

First, please don't just "wanna go die"...

We're all in the same boat! Mine was Recommended Pass since October 23 and just last week it was changed "pass". I was so happy that I forgot to ask about security and criminality. Check my signature for more on my timeline.

They are working. Sure, some processes are going faster than others, but I can only imagine what the officers are going trough... Did any of them got COVID? Their families? Have they lost anyone? I can only imagine...

Hang in there. Keep healthy. Your time will come.

I'm not "just saying" this. I got rejected on 2020, fixed my mistake and applied again. Of course, my heart dropped when I saw that I was rejected after over 100 days of processing, but the only thing I could do was fix my mistake and move on.

You've applied 3 days after me. You should get a Ghost Update soon!

SoYoungPark

Jan 19, 2021
First, please don't just "wanna go die"...

We're all in the same boat! Mine was Recommended Pass since October 23 and just last week it was changed "pass". I was so happy that I forgot to ask about security and criminality. Check my signature for more on my timeline.

They are working. Sure, some processes are going faster than others, but I can only imagine what the officers are going trough... Did any of them got COVID? Their families? Have they lost anyone? I can only imagine...

Hang in there. Keep healthy. Your time will come.

I'm not "just saying" this. I got rejected on 2020, fixed my mistake and applied again. Of course, my heart dropped when I saw that I was rejected after over 100 days of processing, but the only thing I could do was fix my mistake and move on.

You've applied 3 days after me. You should get a Ghost Update soon!

Thank you for the heartwarming words...❤
I desperately want a GU.
feels like my application is forgotten.
I've lost so many job offers due to myself not being a PR....

Iunno how to pull myself together
someone gotta put me on sleep and wake me up after everything is sorted out

Nov 21, 2020
Hi guys

AOR June 29th 2020

security not started
criminality in progress"

Don't be disheartened, there are other folks who are in the same boat as you, and some with even worse timelines.

Sometimes no news is good news - so keep holding up buddy..

Reactions: SoYoungPark

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi Guys, I have a question. After everything passed, is the primary VO (like Ottawa) making the final decision and sending the COPR or the secondary office (like Etobicoke)? I am trying to figure out my case is stuck at which level. Thanks in advance!

@legalfalcon, can u please kindly provide some info? Thanks!
For my application it was Secondary office i.e. Etobicoke who finalized the application. As per my experience, it works on snail pace, it took almost 47 days for them to issue CoPR after receiving approval from primary office.

Reactions: 03JAN

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
I am getting invalid session error, is anyone facing similar issue?
I tried clearing cache and incognito mode with no success :(

03JAN

Sep 2, 2020
For my application it was Secondary office i.e. Etobicoke who finalized the application. As per my experience, it works on snail pace, it took almost 47 days for them to issue CoPR after receiving approval from primary office.
thanks for replying! so did u see your case approved online in ur account in Nov.?

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
thanks for replying! so did u see your case approved online in ur account in Nov.?
In GCMS notes, I could see the case was approved in last week of November and application was transferred to Local visa office, but there were no updates in online account.

The online account shows that the a final decision was made on Jan 12 and same is the approval date.