+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Nov 21, 2020
I have a question, the visa issued in June is 12335, is this number for application in June only or it's the application from previous months which were approved in June?
I believe it takes into account all previous months - if you look at data for November 2020:

Applications received: 13,693
Visas Issued: 21,047

I assume the visas issued in November 2020 takes into account all previous months' applications and not just November because that wouldn't make sense then?

Reactions: tomiecksdee

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Just got my application approved. Noticed on logging in. No email.

2nd jun aor. Dec 3 all passed. Approval on web 19th jan. Cec inland with dependents. Ottawa processing. Shows CoPR number, document awaited.

All of you have been awesome supporting each other. Heartfelt thanks to all. I'm wishing the same for all folks waiting for the same. Let our dreams come true.

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020

2nd jun aor. Dec 3 all passed. Approval on web 19th jan. Cec inland with dependents. Ottawa processing. Shows CoPR number, document awaited.

All of you have been awesome supporting each other. Heartfelt thanks to all. I'm wishing the same for all folks waiting for the same. Let our dreams come true.
I think u r first one i saw from 1week of june got approval gave me hope!! I am 3rd june!!

congratulations so happy for u

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021

Congratulations @ramschennai !

Reactions: ramschennai

halu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Yes, but I could not reach them, I tried the french option, the english option....You did speak to agent?
Yes, I did speak to an agent. I called around 9 am. I tried twice to have my call answered. I use to get a voice message that all agents are unavailable...

Reactions: stefi2020

Ted6688

Dec 28, 2020
When an officer reviews your file, then they’ll flip it to show that it’s completed. It happened to me as well. For me, it them 7 weeks from biometrics submission date. And the biometric completion date showing up in my profile is my AOR date and not the date I gave biometrics.
My biometric status is like what you shared, except it takes 11 weeks. Thanks for sharing

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020

Congratulations!!! Thank you lord as I see at least one person who got approved from June 1st week after a long time.. :) Gives me some trail of light in darkness

Reactions: ramschennai