+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*- - - June 2020 AOR - Join here - - - *

petiterobenoire

May 11, 2020
Hi @caipsnotes

Once we pay the GCMS fee on getgcms.com website, do they send us a pre-filled form that you need to sign?
It looks like this getgcms.com and related websites are essentially a scam. They charge you $20 or more (basic option), and then turn around and file a free online request to IRCC.

If you are present in Canada, you can order these notes yourself at this link: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/.

If not, you can have a friend fill out the IRCC ATIP Consent Form and do the same. (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/forms/request-5744/new-constent-form.html).

Reactions: Patterson

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Service Canada is calling those who have been waiting the longest to give their biometrics, based on

the date their application was submitted to us
where they live
If you’re in a region where there are a lot of people waiting to give their biometrics, like the Greater Toronto Area, it may take longer for Service Canada to call you. They will contact you as soon as they can.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html#permanent-canada

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Hello everyone,

I have called ircc and the agent said
eligibilty is in process.
criminality recommended pass.
Security not yet started.
AOR june 10

Patterson

Apr 16, 2020
Anybody here applied for bridging work permit?? I applied on June and no update yet.. anyone got idea on how long its gonna take???

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Same here. Applied on June 24th no updates.
Same here. Applied on June 24th no updates.
i have applied for bowp on june 17 , and when i spoke with ircc agent today she said it will take around 6 months and meanwhile if PR gets approved they will cancel bowp and refund if they did not start process. I guess they dint start processing yet.?

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
i have applied for bowp on june 17 , and when i spoke with ircc agent today she said it will take around 6 months and meanwhile if PR gets approved they will cancel bowp and refund if they did not start process. I guess they dint start processing yet.?
Thanks for the info. Yeah I didn't notice any updates yet since I applied so I guess it is still untouched.

Reactions: Patterson

kgrajiv

Mar 21, 2019
HI, any one who got approval status in IP1 or IP2 is showing the progress bar in their IRCC profile?

I know these used to be the case in 2019, not sure it is showing up, mine for some reason not moved past

Patterson

Apr 16, 2020
Thanks for the info. Yeah I didn't notice any updates yet since I applied so I guess it is still untouched.
I also applied on june 17, i wish they had provided us with some documents that says we are eligible to work on implied status. My work permit already expired .

Rangana

Jul 23, 2015
Hello everyone,

I have called ircc and the agent said
eligibilty is in process.
criminality recommended pass.
Security not yet started.
AOR june 10
May I know the number you called? And what are the information they asked you to verify ?

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
May I know the number you called? And what are the information they asked you to verify ?
+1 (888) 242-2100
They will ask application number, DOB and address. It will take 30-40 min to get connected

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I also applied on june 17, i wish they had provided us with some documents that says we are eligible to work on implied status. My work permit already expired .
I sent my employer my AOR and submission letter for BOWP along with a link to IRCC's website where it says we can work on implied status they were fine with it. But yeah you are right some sort of written confirmation would be nice. (My PGWP expired on 17th of July)