+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*- - - June 2020 AOR - Join here - - - *

lechatchar

Jun 23, 2020
AOR: June 5, 2020
PPR: December 1, 2020
Approved: December 17, 2020

And got our big envelopes -- passports with visa and CoPR papers just before X'mas.
My medical result will expire at the end of April, 2021.
Now I'm just so anxcious about the travel restrictions!

Last edited:

Sfzh

Sep 30, 2020
Aor June 30
Me sep 24
Biometrics 13th oct

Progress bar said 100% complete and your application is taking longer than usual.

Yesterday my progress bar disappeared.

Does this mean anything?

Raised several webforms but no response.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
September 24, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsNot applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics October 13, 2020 Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What should I expect. Getting

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Aor June 30
Me sep 24
Biometrics 13th oct

Progress bar said 100% complete and your application is taking longer than usual.

Yesterday my progress bar disappeared.

Does this mean anything?

Raised several webforms but no response.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
September 24, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsNot applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics October 13, 2020 Completed.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

What should I expect. Getting
Lot of folks are reporting that the progress bar has disappeared, this happened this time last year as well. It's speculative but there may be some changes that IRCC is making to this process. Nothing to be concerned about. Progress bar didn't mean much anyway see https://bit.ly/3lUaSgV

psatish1

Feb 27, 2021
My name is Satish, me and wife applied PR in June 2020, completed bio metrics in Aug 2020 and we were told over phone by IRCC customer service that Background check and medical had been completed on 22nd Jan 2021 however status not yet updated in the website and also we are not sure when we will get notified about completion of the process. Did anyone have similar situation? Pls comment

AnnAlex

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
03-06-2020
My name is Satish, me and wife applied PR in June 2020, completed bio metrics in Aug 2020 and we were told over phone by IRCC customer service that Background check and medical had been completed on 22nd Jan 2021 however status not yet updated in the website and also we are not sure when we will get notified about completion of the process. Did anyone have similar situation? Pls comment
The same Satish and don't worry.. Hang in there tightly with hope.. We will all see some light at the end of the line..