+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*- - - June 2020 AOR - Join here - - - *

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
No I don't. I sent them a webform and the reply (this Tuesday) was a little confusing so I called them today and they confirmed I had passed it.

Reactions: ggwen

Patterson

Apr 16, 2020
I have another question as well Am I eligible to raise a webform or should I ask a PR or Citizen to submit on my behalf. I am in Canada now.

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Congratulations!!! did you actually talk to a "person"?? When I called them the automated machine responded everything is in process and the call got disconnected.
Yes I actually did and thanked the person helping me on the other line for actually taking my call. She had a good laugh when I told her it was like hitting the jackpot. If there are really busy then it's just an automated message. I got lucky on my 2nd try. There is an option of speaking to an operator - press 0. That's at the same stage as the automated message.

Reactions: Patterson

Patterson

Apr 16, 2020
Yes I actually did and thanked the person helping me on the other line for actually taking my call. She had a good laugh when I told her it was like hitting the jackpot. If there are really busy then it's just an automated message. I got lucky on my 2nd try. There is an option of speaking to an operator - press 0. That's at the same stage as the automated message.
I called them today.. and the agent said everything in process AOR 17th june