+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Anyone got any updates? Waiting sucks now a days. I don’t know what’s NDVO doing these days. ☹

Nothing for me yet.. file is at 54% complete.. waiting dor pre arrival and ppr.. agent said they can sometimes come together.. i dont know what NDVO is doing... lets give it a few weeks.. i pray we get some movement this month

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Nothing for me yet.. file is at 54% complete.. waiting dor pre arrival and ppr.. agent said they can sometimes come together.. i dont know what NDVO is doing... lets give it a few weeks.. i pray we get some movement this month
My wife is coming back to India this week. We can’t relay much on NDVO processing time. They are so unpredictable. Nobody can vouch for them.
My file is about to complete 7 months day after tmrw. Pre arrival gives the hope few days back but it’s so irritating and frustrating now.

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
My wife is coming back to India this week. We can’t relay much on NDVO processing time. They are so unpredictable. Nobody can vouch for them.
My file is about to complete 7 months day after tmrw. Pre arrival gives the hope few days back but it’s so irritating and frustrating now.

Ugh that is so frustrating.. i am seriously hoping that NDVO gets their act together this month.. they should realize how much of an impact it has on couples to live apart and its hard..my application is coming up on 7 months completed on Jan 19 2020 and all i am waiting for is PPR.. they cleared everything else.. yet there are people who have submitted after us and getting their spouse here before us.. i am disappointed in this process .. Good luck to all those waiting for PPR

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Ugh that is so frustrating.. i am seriously hoping that NDVO gets their act together this month.. they should realize how much of an impact it has on couples to live apart and its hard..my application is coming up on 7 months completed on Jan 19 2020 and all i am waiting for is PPR.. they cleared everything else.. yet there are people who have submitted after us and getting their spouse here before us.. i am disappointed in this process .. Good luck to all those waiting for PPR
That’s more depressing than anything. My cousin submitted her file on 28 june and she went to canada on 10 December. I am happy for her but how’s that fair to me. Plus you know our indian society. People are more interested in poking than anything. Every single day I have explain someone why I am here and how does this work. But still “ohh ta 4 mahine ch hi chalgi, flane de ta 3 mahine hi lagge bas”. I am so done with this.

Reactions: Nina12 and Asidhu02

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
NDVO didn't even start working on April applications. June applicants may hear something in March/April as per the trend. Its sad.
Cmon man, please don’t break hearts here. Give hope

Reactions: Nina12

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
That’s more depressing than anything. My cousin submitted her file on 28 june and she went to canada on 10 December. I am happy for her but how’s that fair to me. Plus you know our indian society. People are more interested in poking than anything. Every single day I have explain someone why I am here and how does this work. But still “ohh ta 4 mahine ch hi chalgi, flane de ta 3 mahine hi lagge bas”. I am so done with this.
Hahahahah im facing same thing with my husband... you know people say “flana ta 3 mahine de vich chala gaya” thuade munde da kam nahi baneya hale? its annoying.. they just think everyone comes in 3-4 months.. i am praying for us to get quick PPR for this Jan

Reactions: Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
I have been waiting for medical exam too
Hi, I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring my partner from Jordan. He still has yet to be asked to do his medical exam. Immigration received our application on June 20, 2019. I received the AOR in late July. Is it a good idea to contact them or should we just keep waiting?
Thanks.

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
So now you should’ve getting pre arrival lettter soon because u did medical exam.how long till they send medical exam?did u give new police report?we had to do police report again because other one expiry

Rabwah

Star Member
Dec 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LVO
Lol exactly this is the dark part of our society, They never even have the full knowledge of the cases which according to them are completed in 4 months..

Reactions: bassi4 and Nina12

Nina12

Champion Member
Nov 1, 2017
That’s not fair.lets just stay positives d hopefully it goes smoothly.Hoildays are over so it might speed up.inmay it will be 12 months for meQUOTE="Rabwah, post: 8404782, member: 947013"]Lol exactly this is the dark part of our society, They never even have the full knowledge of the cases which according to them are completed in 4 months..[/QUOTE]